Chapter 30 || Prom Queen

WARNING: Mature Content(18+) Ahead

A A R O N

The best part of today is that it's my girlfriend's birthday.

My fucking beautiful, adoring, elegant, awesome, sexy girlfriend.

And I'm sitting next to her sleeping body, enjoying the sound of her soft snores. She'd be surprised to see me here this early. I got here by 4:35am and Diane squealed when she got the door. And I've been sitting here for quite a while, because the sun is already greeting me from the windows. Kiara is cuddled in my arms. I never had a thing for animals until her. I got her some snacks this morning, because the last time I showed up with nothing, she attacked me with her claws. Liz is probably going to be upset about my snacks idea, but yeah.

My mom has miraculously shown up and talked to both Nick and Liz. She can't even face me, how the hell I'm I supposed to handle that? And no, not thinking about her, not today.

She stirs in her sleep, and her eyes flutter open, the same time I carefully lay Kiara on the floor, and kiss her forehead. "Happy birthday baby," I whisper and her eyelids finally open. "Morning breath," she whispers when I try to kiss her. I watch as she fishes for mints in her drawer, gets them in her mouth, and then pulls me closer to her, kissing me so hard.

"Morning, boyfriend," she says into the kiss as she sits up and straddles my lap. Kiara just looks at us for a second, and then leaves the room. "Thanks, this is so special to me," she says, throwing her arms around my neck.

"What's special?"

"You, giving me a morning birthday kiss, it's a first for me,"

"It's the same for me, baby, everything is a first," I kiss her neck, tugging at her Hello Kitty PJs. It's sexy. Call me stupid, but yeah.....it's sexy.
"I can't keep my mouth shut, so I've got to tell you this," I tell her and she tenses a little.

"What's wrong?," She asks as I run my fingers on her scattered cute hair.

"I have a surprise for you, it's a birthday surprise and I can't keep my mouth shut and I'm showing you this evening," I'm rambling and nervous, I don't even know if she'd like what I'm about to fo for her this evening.

"Alright, alright, I can wait," she giggles sheepishly. "I love it when you're all nervous and rambling, it makes you cute," she kisses my forehead.

"Cute?" I can't hide the horror in my voice, "I'm not cute, I'm hot,"

"Nope, the magazines and reporters keep deceiving you, you're not hot, you're cute," she states matter-of-factly.

"Okay, okay," I laugh.
"Have you used up the Victoria's Secret gift card?"

"How I'm I supposed to spend that amount of money on lingerie and underwear, you're insanely rich," she jabs my shoulder playfully.

We chat for an hour more where Kim calls to wish her a happy birthday and she cries. She also tells me about how her business is running and how three girls mysteriously walked up to her and decided to model for her brand. When we're done-- that includes watching her shower, being inside her and watching her dress up, not to forget Diane teasing us about being so cute and happy-- and I'm about to hit the gym, she calls me back and kisses me, "I was kidding, you're the hottest man alive,"

"Now you're deceiving me," I tease and her face swells up with laughter. "Happy twenty-first Birthday sweetheart,"

I love this woman so much.

* * * * * * *

"Liz's Birthday huh?" Nick says as he meets me lifting weights. "Wished her already, she tried to coax me into telling her what your surprise birthday present is," he laughs, "you couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you?"