Chapter 18 || Tortured On The Phone, Tortured On The Ice

L I Z

"Elizabeth," his voice is a deep groan, like he's dying.....of blue balls. This tells me one thing, that I succeeded, and I don't know how I feel about it.

"Aaron," I sound breathless and wanting, shit. This is not how this is supposed to go. I'm supposed to sound like a boss lady, badass bitch and stuff, but I'm blowing it.

"What in the pussy fuck?," His groan is deeper, like he's dying. Oh God, did I do too much? "Why did you do this?," He's referring to the pictures.

"Why were you with the bunnies?," I ask breathlessly.

"It's an inevitable hazard, the bunnies want me," he makes a tortured sound. "There is nothing I can do about that,"

"And do you want them?," I ask. He's silent for a few seconds before he says,

"No, I fucking want you, Elizabeth," he groans.

"Why were you with Samantha?," I ask the question that makes my heart ache. "The media thinks you were fucking,"

"What do you think?," He asks. The sound he makes, it's almost like he's fisting his cock. Is he hard already? "What do you think, Elizabeth?," He continues, "Do you think I'll fuck Samantha after what went down on my backseat that night?," Oh God, he's tortured.

"I——,"

"Take off your fucking clothes and spread your legs, Elizabeth," He sounds dominant and commanding, and I obey immediately. "Take those fucking clothes off,"

"What——,"

"I'm running out of patience, do what I fucking said," he groans. Oh boy. "Have you done that?,"

"Yes,"

"Touch yourself," he grunts. "I'm doing the same, touch yourself, Elizabeth," is it just me or is him calling me Elizabeth, sexy? "Are you fucking doing that?,"

"Yes, Aaron, yes," I'm touching and fingering myself, turns out this feels better than the vibrator.... because of him.

"Fuck yourself with your fingers, think about what I'd do to you if I was there," I close my eyes, and images of the way he ravaged me on the backseat flood my mind, and I do exactly as he asks. Phone sex  is more fun than I thought. Phone sex with Aaron West. "Say what I'd do to you if I was there,"

Oh God, he wants me to say it? "You'd fuck me with three of your fingers and you'd suck and bite me till I come," I moan.

"Just that?," He sounds impatient and full of want.

"You'd kiss me all over and bite on my skin, my inner thighs, my clit," I continue moaning.

"Fuck, yes....that's right Baby,"

"Are you doing the same?," Gosh, I sound breathless and wanting....and he's just on the phone with me, what'll happen if he was here?

"Yes, fuck..... I'm so fucking close," he releases a deep groan into the phone.

"I'm close too," I moan as I fasten my fingers. I want us to finish together.

"Keep finger-fucking that fucking wet pussy of yours, Elizabeth," Oh fuck...... "Keep doing exactly that,"

"Aaron——,"

"Lizzie——," Oh, fuck...........

I hear him groan deeply as the orgasm hits me. I release and bliss all over my fingers and he continues groaning and grunting. I'm panting and sweaty and my legs are shaking furiously. Who knew he could have this effect on me even when he's miles away? It takes us both a couple of minutes to recover, before I hear his cold breath on the phone.