Chapter 29 || Freaked Out By My Boyfriend's Mom

L I Z

"That's it baby, let go.....come, come for me," Aaron grunts into my ear. "I love you, ah--fuck, I love you," He continues moaning. "I want to, I want to--,"

"I'm on the pill, you can," I moan and the next thing I feel is him, letting go, inside of me, his eyes fixed on me and his muscles contracting. He collapses on me, sweat to sweat, skin to skin. I knew exactly what to expect when I sent him that picture of me. "I love you too, so so much," I moan, my legs shaking and thighs vibrating. Our first sex without condoms, without anything separating us. The way he gasped when he first got inside me, the way he kissed and sucked my nipples, the way his long thick length felt inside of me, the way he made me come six consecutive times, the way he admired my pussy, the way he ate me like I was his last meal and he had to salvage me, the way he playfully threatened to fuck my ass and the way I squealed.

I watched his press conference with Yvonne and Diane, and my heart melted when he called me his girlfriend. The way he said it, the way he welcomed me into his orbit...... I love him, so much. Now he's lying on me, his head buried at the crook of my neck.

"I've got a game tomorrow evening," he says into my neck. "I'll get you tickets, I need you in the stands," He says.

"I'll be there," I whisper into his ear and he makes incoherent sounds, kissing my neck.

"You might not see me when you wake tomorrow morning, I might have gone for the team meeting," he says, as he studies my face. "When did you get on the pill?" He grins.

"Since we started seeing each other," I blush. "Diane said it was necessary,"

"Damn right she did," he teases, grabbing a handful of my left boob. His favorite. I just figured that out tonight. "She's no longer threatening to burst my balls, I'm fucking grateful for that," He chuckles. "Don't get too comfortable," I whisper and he laughs.

"How are the bunnies reacting to the news of our relationship?," I ask as he sits up, and walks around the room to get me a t-shirt. I'm lost watching his ass, his perfect ass. When he sits, he smacks me playfully on my thighs. Naked. We're both naked.

"For starters, Reiter is not happy about it," he sighs, assisting me to wear the oversized t-shirt.

"Reiter? Your agent?" For all I know, he doesn't smile, ever.

"Yep, he said my Playboy and manwhore reputation was totally fine," He sighs, drawer invisible circles on my left thigh. "I love you, if Reiter can't agree with this, I'd fire him in a heartbeat," Now his eyes are focused on my thigh. I want to lighten the mood, so I straddle his lap, asking him something else.

"That day at the airport, what were you doing there?" I ask and his gaze darkens and he tightens his grip on my waist and kisses my shoulder, I arch my back and a throaty moan slips from me.

"I dropped my mom off at the airport, she was going back to Canada--,"

"You don't have to--,"

"Shh," he runs a finger on my bottom lip, "you're a part of my life now, I'm never hiding anything from you," He says and I nod. He's so amazing yet he thinks low of himself. "My first game as a pro," he swallows, "My Uncle made my Mom come watch me, on the way," He gulps, like he's scared to say whatever it is, "They had an accident,"
"My uncle he had a concussion but my mom, she.....," He gulps again, and I almost want to kiss him and tell him to stop talking-- "she broke her leg," He sighs.

Shit. And here I was, trying to lighten the mood. I suck at the whole girlfriend thing so far.

"You should have seen the way she looked at me and called me a mistake," He sighs, "I felt so guilty, Liz, I just wanted her to watch me on the ice and be proud of me, but.....I guess luck isn't on my side when it comes to her," he sighs and I lean closer to kiss his forehead and his eyelids.