Chapter 17 || Bad Idea X Blue Balls

L I Z

I'm pissed. And no, I'm not pissed at Aaron, I'm pissed at myself. I'm pissed at myself for becoming jealous all of a sudden.

Sex god. That's what they called him. And according to those girls there's a reason why he's called that, a reason I'm not sure I need explanation to. He hasn't called yet, and it's freaking me out. He's a Hockey Player, and he's the Captain of his team...will he do the bunny thing? The game is tomorrow, and no matter how mad I am at myself, I'm going to watch him kick ass on the ice.
But that doesn't mean that the stuff I heard from those girls about the way he fucks doesn't hurt. It does. I know we haven't done anything related to that yet.... okay, we have. Backseat business, which I still want to happen again.

It's 12:35am and I still can't sleep. I wonder what time it is in Vancouver, and why he hasn't called. I scroll through Instagram, more pictures... Samantha and other players. I want to scream, I want to throw my phone so that he won't be able to contact me. And that's the stupid part, I want him to...I want him...I need him.

Then one catches my eye, Samantha and Aaron are in the picture, just two of them and it looks like they're talking. She's topless and her hand is in his. At least he's fully clothed, but that doesn't make this less painful.

I toss the phone to the nightstand and force myself to sleep. It's probably 2:00am when my phone begins buzzing. It's annoying me.

Woah...

Five texts from Aaron.

Liz

Lizzie

Please talk to me

Come on I'm trying here

Lizzie please

I want to reply, but what I'm I going to say, "hey Aaron, a couple of girls were talking about how bad you are in the bedroom and then I saw so many pictures of you on social media," yeah, that's just about it.

And that's when I get the craziest idea. I don't want Aaron to fuck a bunny, it's stupid I know. So I'm gonna to give him reasons to jerk off by himself while the other guys are having what they call "fun." I'm not going to reply his messages just yet, I'm going to send him pictures that are going to drive him crazy, so crazy that he'd get on the plane and fly back. Yeah, that's what I'm doing right now.

When I've finished my deed, I import four of the pictures and hit the send button.

This is a stupid idea, what if he thinks I'm crazy, what if he laughs at them, what if he doesn't talk to me again? I want to hit the delete button on all the pictures when it shows "seen" underneath the pictures. Oh God, how I'm I supposed to look him in the eye and have a normal conversation?

I think I'm getting horny.

You did this to yourself Liz.

And now I'm going to sound like Diane.

Fuck me.

A A R O N

"I just want a damn picture," she's practically yelling in my ear. There are so many questions on my mind at the moment. Like what the fuck is she doing here? She's a student, so she's supposed to be in classes or something, why the fuck is she here? There are so many girls—— probably bunnies around here that make it difficult to breathe. And they are taking pictures, and I struggling to smile. I hope these pictures don't end up on social media. Who I'm I kidding? They will and when they do, Lizzie might see them and boom, shit will be ruined.

Fuck, Elizabeth. She's definitely going to see these pictures and I won't have an explanation for her.

Samantha takes a couple of more shots as the bunnies around me begin to reduce, each one giving me goodbye kisses. And crazy as I'm going to sound, Elizabeth is the only person I need to kiss at the moment. The selfish part of me hopes that she doesn't use the social media much or I'm screwed. So fucking screwed.