Chapter 4 || Mega Drunk, Hungover and Naked

L I Z

Okay.

Three insane things just happened.

Aaron West followed my Instagram.

Diane came home with Yvonne.

We just found out that Aaron West is Yvonne's cousin. Like what?

"You're kidding right," Diane chokes.

"Nope," Yvonne shakes her head. "And I know you're holding his hoodie,"

Oh my God. She knows. Did he tell her what really happened? God I hope he didn't.

"Can you keep my secret?," She pouts and we nod uncontrollably. Phew, he didn't tell her.

"Yeah, sure, we can," Diane and I say in unison. I want to ask her if her cousin saw my face, but as always, I am super mortified to do that.

"So.....this has become a sleepover party!!," She screams in excitement, breaking the awkward silence between us. It gets even better when Kim drops by to join us. Kim pulls me into the warmest hug of my entire life, like the baby sister I am, I stay in her arms for what feels like hours, while Yvonne and Diane prepare the list of activities for the sleepover.

We ended up doing a lot of karaoke, dancing, a little bit of vodka which I didn't drink because I have zero tolerance for alcohol—yeah....I end up saying stuff I really don't want to say out loud, watch an American Pie movie—Diane's idea, pretend to be rich and affluent princesses, and finally....fall asleep on both floor and couch.

Best girls' night ever!

—————————————————

"Do you guys have tickets to the game tonight?," Yvonne asks from the living room. Kim left earlier this morning. I was worried she wouldn't able to drive because of the inevitable hangover, but being Kimberly Summers, she said she could. So I had her on phone until she got home.

Yes, I'm a caring younger sister.

"Yeah," I tell her as she approaches the kitchen, taking a seat on one of the tall stools. "Diane got us tickets,"

"I have better tickets, tickets that can get us to the front roll," she winks, brushing her lightly brown her with her hands.

"How did you get those? Aren't they like...super expensive?," I ask. Yes, my family is rich, but if there's on thing I don't do, is throw money around.

"Hello! Aaron West's cousin standing here," she jokes as Diane walks into the kitchen, her dark brown hair standing on her head, making her look like a modern witch. I keep those words to myself.
"Aaron got them for me, he got me like five tickets, told me to share amongst my friends. I happen to not have any friends, until you guys," she smiles.

"What's up with the bitches who don't wanna be your friend?," Diane takes a sip of milk. My milk.

"I'm too honest about stuff, and people don't like it," she explains and I focus my eyes on the pizza I'm making.

"Honey you saying people like being lied to? Damn! That's some crazy ass shit right there," Diane says, now her lips are covered in milk. "You came to the right gang girl, we don't like being lied to," Diane says and we all laugh.

"Now about the hoodie," Diane begins and I silently tell her to shut up. I mean, his cousin is right here.

"I'm surprised he gave it to you, did you talk to him?," And here comes the awkward question. "How did it happen?,"