Chapter 8 || Babysitting The Not-So Good Girl

A A R O N

"You're babysitting Liz,"

"You're babysitting Liz."

It's been ringing in my head like a those sing-alongs we did in our childhood.

I know I should have disagreed, told Diane that I was busy with practice and looking out for Terence. But Diane is a smart ass, she'd figure me out in a matter of seconds.

The pool table.

I knew exactly what I was signing up for, when I offered to teach her. I wanted closure, and I fucking got it, and it nearly messed me up. Okay....it messed me up. Getting a hard on in front of Elizabeth, bad idea. And she noticed, because I foolishly wanted to feel her incredibly fucking soft ass, and the moment I did, I knew I needed to jerk off. Liz might be all innocent and naive, but I know she knew what she did to my fucking dick.

"Bend," that's exactly what I told her, and the moment she did, I lost my fucking shit. And I swear, I could feel Nick staring at me from our table.

A part of me wanted to take her to the restrooms and fuck the living hell out of her, but who knows? Liz might be a virgin, and I might end up screwing up or friendship or whatever it is we have.

This same part of me doesn't want to be alone with Liz, because I might end up fucking the hell out of her, since I've been having a bad case of blue balls ever since I met her at the airport.

The other part of me wants to be with her, get to know her...and maybe fuck her. But, Liz doesn't strike me as the type of girl that'll just hop into bed with a hockey player, especially someone like me...with all the bunny stories and sites.

Terence.

Thanks to the media, Terence is having a breakdown. I can't believe Claudia did that in the public. Honestly, I was looking for to being his Bestman.....I guess everything is ruined now. And he's our goalie, and we need him this season, and it's my job to look out for him. At least he's out of the drinking phase and he's being benched for the meantime. I told Elizabeth and she sounded genuinely worried about him, she's also really kind and heartwarming. And it's beginning to drive me crazy.

"You're spaced out," Yvonne slaps my shoulder and I wince. "It's fucking creepy," she sits next to me, rolling her curly hair up and gazing down at me. Yes, I have something to ask her.

"So, you and Diane huh?," Her eyes widen, and she begins to shake her head.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she lies. Yeah, Yvonne is not good at lying.

"Really?," I raise a brow and she stands up, attempting to run away but I place my leg in the way. She jumps over and she begins to run. Being the big brother/ cousin I am, I run after her.

"Yvonne!," I call out and she stops in her tracks.

"What?!," She yells and she turns around, her face laced mild fragments of fear.

"Why didn't you tell me you're gay?," I ask the obvious question and she gulps. I move closer. "Yvonne?,"

"Because I was afraid you wouldn't accept me," a tear drops. Wow, I never knew she could...cry.

"Why would you think that?,"

"Because that's why my Mom disowned me," her voice breaks, now she's full on tears.....shit.

"Yvonne," I move closer.

"Don't pity me,"

"I thought you...I thought you came here for college and stuff," I'm such an idiot.