Chapter 7 || Are Pool Games Always This Hot?

L I Z

"It's okay," I tell him after what seems like hours of silence. "You don't have....to... apologise...I mean, we were all born..... that way.... naked," I fumble.

"Yeah...naked," his eyes are fixed on the streets that have become darker as the minutes go by. The word naked sounds like sex from his lips.

Great, now all I can remember is him being naked that morning.

After what seems like thirty minutes, we pull up at a bar named Jaws. It's funny how I've spent half of my life in Seattle and I don't know this place.

Aaron and I step out of the car and he gets the door for me, muttering a "ladies first" under his breath. The bar isn't crowded but the music playing is so slow....and kinda enticing. Blue lights scatter all over the place, and people are dancing, but mostly... they're playing pool, sticks and balls.... balls of different colors.

I spot Diane and Yvonne at a table. Terence, Nick, Hudson, Alex and of course the bride-to-be, Claudia are with them. Diane spots Aaron and I and her face lights up immediately, as she leaves the table, walking towards us.

"I brought her back in one piece, mi lady," Aaron says and I giggle.

"Aww....that's too bad, I was actually looking forward to cutting your dick in half," she jokes back and they both share a laugh. "Come on," she says, guiding me towards the table, Yvonne and her share a weird gaze, I'm gonna have to ask her about everything later.

"So Liz, remember Hudson and Alex?," Yvonne says and I instantly remember the two guys from the night I was drunk.

"Yeah," I smile and they both wink at me. Both huge guys, but Aaron happens to be huger, and he's sitting right next to me, our legs intertwined under the table....again.

"So, why don't we... continue the stories you were telling," Hudson passes me a drink and I laugh.

"She's not telling any stories tonight," Aaron huffs beside me and for some reason, I'm grateful.

"Slow down Cap," Alex jokes and I turn to look at Aaron, his face is set straight, like he's shooting daggers into Hudson's body with his eyes.

"We're going to dance, you wanna come?," Diane and Yvonne leave their seats.

"You know I'm a terrible dancer right? You guys have fun," I say as I watch them both head to the dance floor and begin. Maybe they like each other already. And if that is true, I'm legit happy for Diane.

I also catch the married couple-to-be on the dance floor, alternating dance positions and I can't help but laugh. I can't believe I actually agreed to be her maid of honor. I don't even know what that entails, but it's not too late to find out.

Nick is seated alone, his eyes focused on his phone and Hudson and Alex, have their tongues buried in the mouths of different bunnies. Great... Sometimes I think they're twins, there's no difference between both of them. And Nick? I'm beginning to think he's not straight....you know what? Nevermind.

"Aaron West, can I get a picture?," A small voice brings me back from my thoughts. A brunette and a blonde face Aaron and he waves them off.

"Not in the mood guys, maybe later," he sighs. What? He looks at me for a moment, and then back to them. "Alright, alright," he says.

I don't know how many pictures they've taken, but it's probably up to ten because Aaron looks exhausted. Exhausted from taking pictures. When they're finally done, I find myself watching the people at the pool table. I seems so easy, yet so difficult.