hooked | atsuhiro sako (mr. compress) fluff [female-reader request]

prompt: (Y/n) hasn't seen her boyfriend Atsuhiro in three weeks

warning: I used a metaphor having to do with drugs and addictions

word count: 519

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚ Second Person point of view ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

His love was like a drug, and you were an addict. You had been hooked since the start. Being with him was your high, and it has been so long since your last hit. Atsuhiro had been working a time-consuming job with The League of Villains, about three weeks. You missed your boyfriend so much; you were going through withdrawal. On top of the loneliness you felt, there was also worry. His job was oh so dangerous, and you hoped from the bottom of your heart he was safe.

You fell onto the sofa with a heavy sigh. You looked at the clock hanging on your wall, it was almost one in the morning. You had given up trying to fall asleep a long time ago, it just didn't feel the same without Atsuhiro next to you. When was he going to get home? Little did you know, he would arrive the moment that thought entered your mind. As soon as you heard the front door softly open, you leaped to your feet. You knew Atsuhiro had a key.

"(Y/n)? I didn't know you were awake!" Atsuhiro said, grinning once he saw how you beamed at his presence. He opened his arms and you were hugging him in the blink of an eye. His arms were so inviting and you realized just how much you had missed his embrace.

"I've missed you so much, Atsuhiro," You whispered, pure joy filling your heart. 

"I've missed you more, my love," He told you tenderly. He lifted you into the air, holding you in his arms. He carried you into your shared bedroom and placed you gently onto the bed. He quickly kissed your face, littering pecks all over your skin. You laughed as it tickled. He laid with you on the bed, snugly wrapping his arms around you. You did the same.

"I certainly have missed this," Atsuhiro admitted, placing a kiss on your forehead. You snuggled closer to him, the familiar smell of his cologne bringing you comfort.

"I never realized how hard it was to sleep without you here," You confessed, your fingers playing with his shirt. Atsuhiro chuckled, tilting your chin upwards to gaze into your beautiful eyes. There seemed to be nothing he loved more than to stare into your eyes, well, except for maybe kissing you. Atsuhiro pressed his lips against yours lovingly and gently. When he pulled away, a blissful smile adorned his face.

"I love you more than you know," Atsuhiro muttered, resting his forehead against yours. "Please never leave my arms again."

"If it was up to me, I never would," You chuckled, kissing his cheek. Atsuhiro hugged you a little tighter, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. You both silently agreed it was finally time to fall asleep in each other's warm embrace. Atsuhiro very softly played with your hair as you drew patterns on his skin until you drifted off to a calm night of dreams. Dreams that were filled with love and joy now that you had your Atsuhiro with you once again. Maybe, just this once, you were not looking to ever get sober.