bad week | izuku midoriya fluff

prompt: (Y/n) is on her period and her boyfriend decides to try and help (based on a true story)

warning: none

word count: 422

.・-: ✧ :- second-person point of view -: ✧ :-・.

Your abdomen churned, stiff and unyielding. It was not soreness from training. Oh no, that was flourishing across the rest of your body. It was not uneasiness from stress. That clouded your mind, causing an awful headache. This was a very specific kind of pain, one that came roughly every thirty-some days.

"(Y/n), are you alright?" The sweet voice of your wonderful boyfriend asked. You groaned in response.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Midoriya gently gave you a hug. Being Izuku's girlfriend was absolutely the best. He was so sweet, considerate, thoughtful, sensitive, and loving. He has always been there when you need him, and you knew he would gladly fight for you to his last breath. You loved him so much, but at the moment if you moved your insides would commit toaster bath.

"Do you think you would be up to coming to my dorm later today?" Midoriya asked. You looked at the lovely smile on his freckled face and your heart melted. Even if it felt like you were on fire, you couldn't say no.

"Okay," You nodded and tried to sit up at your desk. Midoriya hesitated but eventually left a small kiss on your cheek as he blushed. He was just the sweetest. You didn't think much about what he wanted to get up to but whatever it was, you knew you had nothing to worry about.

You dressed in some comfy clothes before heading over to the boys' dorm wing. You still felt awful but trudged to Midoriya's room anyways. You made a promise and you weren't going to just leave him waiting; you know he'd never do that to you. You knocked on his door and tiredly waited for it to open. It didn't take long for him to welcome you inside.

"What's all this?" You asked, a small smile spreading on your face. Your boyfriend had got a bunch of blankets and pillows together.

"I-It's not much, but I know you were having a bad week, and I want to try and make you feel better!" Midoriya explained a bit nervously. You gave him a big hug and smiled.

"Thank you," You said genuinely. "You're the best boyfriend ever, you know that right?"

"Come on!" Midoriya took your hand and you both started to cuddle in the pile of blankets. You took out your phone and you started to watch your favorite TV show together as he kept his arms around you. This was exactly what you needed to make you feel better. It was almost like Midoriya knew you better than you knew yourself.