quiet nights | nejire hado fluff [female-reader request]

A/n: I'm actually kinda upset they gave her a bigger chest in the anime than she has in the manga, shit like that is just so stupid-

Prompt: Y/n and Nejire enjoy a quiet evening together!

Warning: none

Word count: 433 (it's short, I know, but you get what you get and you don't throw a fit)

.・-: ✧ :- Second Person Point of View -: ✧ :-・.

Only a year or two after graduating from UA, you and Nejire both quickly climbed the hero rankings. Anyone who saw you in action could obviously tell how incredibly strong you both were, especially together. In fact, you had been together together for a while as well. Nejire was your lovely girlfriend, and you couldn't see yourself ever being happier.

"Today was pretty relaxed actually, not much going on for me," Nejire shrugged, seemingly unbothered by an uneventful day at work. You nodded your head.

"I guess the city's quiet today," You remarked. Most heroes didn't have much of a problem with quiet days, it meant they could relax and spend some downtime with their loved ones or by themselves. You and Nejire took advantage of this and chose to visit a restaurant you've been wanting to eat at for a week now. The food was good, and you always enjoyed your girlfriend's company.

You decided to walk home together, the fresh evening air too enticing to resist. The city always looked beautiful at night with all its lights turn on, that was a sight you were thoroughly grateful to see when you would patrol after dark. It was a short walk to the complex and an even shorter trip up to your shared apartment. It was not very late into the evening either, plus neither of you were very tried.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" You suggested.

"Sounds great, you pick!" Nejire responded, knowing you had similar taste in movies. You smiled and picked out one of your favorites. Hopping onto the sofa, Nejire was quick to join you, tucking her arms around your waist. You pulled the throw blanket that was draped on the sofa's back over top of you, and consequently your girlfriend. The opening credits of the movie began to play.

Mid-way through the flick, you noticed Nejire was looking at you. Confused, you ask her if something was on your face, to which she responded with laughter.

"Nope, just admiring your beautiful face," She stated, snuggling closer to you. She closed her eye and you felt your cheeks get a little warmer. Nejire's long baby blue hair cascaded about her, her peaceful form was so close to your own. It was nice to have Nejire in your life. Well, that's a major understatement, but the sentiment remains. You kissed her forehead softly. In response, Nejire leaned up and kissed your cheek. Both of you laughed and soon returned to watching the movie in front of you. Quiet nights were not bad at all.