study date | katsuki bakugo lime [female-reader request]

prompt: (Y/n) and Bakugo have a study date

warning: It's a lime, so there is some sexual content ahead

word count: 748

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚ Second Person point of view ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Most of your classmates were surprised to discover your disdain, your hatred for academics. You were one of the smartest students in your class, so people often assumed you enjoyed the prospect of listening to lectures or something of the like. You, contrary to popular belief, firmly believed that no living soul actually enjoyed homework.

"Pay attention when I'm explaining shit to you!" Katsuki demanded, nearly slamming his hand onto the textbook.

"This is just so boring," You complained in a groan. Your boyfriend sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Look, if you don't study you'll fail the test," He said, trying to keep his cool. "You know how Mr. Aizawa is, chances are he'll quiz on something he hasn't even taught us yet." You laughed, knowing that could potentially happen. However, you couldn't help the fact that certain subjects were just painfully boring and useless. You looked back at the textbook, and then to your half-asses notes. You frowned.

"This makes no sense to me," You admitted, your brows furrowing.

"Yeah, that's because you're not listening!" Katsuki exclaimed, gesturing to the books dramatically. You ran your hands over your face in frustration. 

"No, I have been listening, it's just stupid!" You responded utterly irked. "Why the hell are things the way they are? I just don't get it!"

"You're just--Okay, it's time for a break," Katsuki announced and you quickly jumped to your feet. You had been sitting on your dorm room floor for the past two hours attempting to study with your boyfriend. A break was certainly required if Katsuki was going to keep trying to help you. Katsuki stood up as well, stretching his arms up above his head. You watched as his shirt raised, showing you a flash of his well-sculpted abdomen. You got a drink of water and took some deep breaths. 

"Hey," Katsuki reached out and gently intertwined his fingers with yours. "Sorry for yelling at you." You smiled at your boyfriend.

"It's okay," You told him, knowing you were both just frustrated. You kissed his cheek. Katsuki took your chin between his thumb and index finger, pulling your face to his. He kissed your lips gently and backed away just a moment after. You reach out and held the back of his head, pulling him in for another kiss. Katsuki's other hand laid on your waist and your hands played with his soft ash-blond hair. You chuckled as you pulled apart.

"What's so funny?" Katsuki asked playfully. You shook your head, a genuine grin on your face.

"I just still can't believe I actually get to kiss you," You admitted, still playing with his hair. "I mean, you're actually my boyfriend." Part of you regretted your words, knowing it might go to his head. In reality, it made him happy and meant more to him than just a bolstering of his ego. He smiled, true joy in his expression.

"Hell yeah, babe, I'm your man," Katsuki proclaimed, swiftly lifting you off your feet and into his arms. You giggle as you wrapped your legs around his waist and he kissed you passionately. As you gripped his face he pressed you against the nearest wall. You both smiled into the kiss. You couldn't explain it but something about kissing your boyfriend still gave you butterflies. You knew how lucky you were and by the way his lips were moving against yours, you could tell he felt the same.

"Hey!" You almost squealed when Katsuki grabbed your ass firmly. "Watch it, punk!"

"Make me," Katsuki told you with a smirk. His expression made your heart skip a beat, he had clear ulterior motives, but you didn't mind in the slightest.

"Maybe I will," You challenged. You kissed his lips briefly, then began to leave a trail along his jaw leading to his neck, a place you knew made him weak. There are very few times that Katsuki would ever admit he was weak in any sense, but whenever you found yourself like this he didn't know how else to explain how he felt. You heard Katsuki hold back a groan when you softly bit the crook of his neck.

"Did ya like that?" You asked in a playful tone.

"Oh shut up," Katsuki hushed you with a short kiss. "Like you aren't a moaning mess by the time I'm done with you, baby." Katsuki kissed your face until he reached your earlobe. His breath was against your skin as he whispered,

"Or do you need me to remind you how easily I can make you scream my name?"