ferris wheel | izuku midoriya fluff [female-reader request]

Prompt: Izuku and his girlfriend (Y/n) go to the fair

Warning: none

Word count: 461

.・-: ✧ :- Second Person Point of View -: ✧ :-・.

Your whole heart belonged to the broccoli boy of class 1-A. Since day one, you were head over heels for the sweetheart. Like a dream come true, he actually reciprocated your feelings and you started a wonderful relationship. After about a week of dating, you initiated the first kiss, which nearly made him faint. In fact, you couldn't remember a time when he was the one who started a kiss. Not that you minded, you thought that his shy demeanor to be cute and adorable.

"H-Hey, (Y/n)!" Izuku greeted with a bright smile.

"Hi," You said, observing his gleeful attitude. "You seem happy today."

"That's because I am," explained. "I got two tickets to the fair this weekend, a-and I-I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" You smiled, his nervousness being endearing.

"Of course I'd want to go with you!"

That weekend, just as planned, you and Izuku met up at the fairgrounds for a fun date. You played the obviously rigged fair games, went on a few rides, and even got some ridiculously unhealthy fair-food. As the daylight began to slowly diminish, you were content with the events of the day. It was nothing but fun to spend the day with the boy you loved so much. Because of the time, you agreed to go on one last ride before heading home. That ride of choice was the ferris wheel, an iconic staple of "the fair."

"Wow, this goes up really high," You remarked, seated safely in the cart as the wheel slowly and steadily spun.

"Yeah... The view is beautiful, though," Your boyfriend said, drawing your attention to the horizon. You were lucky that your ferris wheel ride timed perfectly with the sunset. The was a chilled breeze that blew through your bones, but you didn't mind. You almost felt at peace to be up so high and to look out across the skyline. A content smile graced your features, a smile that made Izuku's heart beat faster. The atmosphere was rather romantic, come to think of it.

The urge to kiss you overweighed the boy's nerves and insecurities. Ever so carefully, he reached out his hand and gently took your chin between his thumb and forefinger. He turned your face towards him and leaned in to kiss you. It was sweet and simple, a warmth spreading throughout your body. You pulled away, his eyes remaining closed for a moment after the kiss. You both smiled, experiencing the same feeling you felt the first time you kissed. Then, you started to laugh.

"Well, well, well, look who finally got the nerve," You teased, Izuku's face as red as a tomato.

"I-I j-just... I just wanted to k-k-kiss you!" His stuttered reaction only made you laugh more, further cementing in your mind how much you loved him.