feels like the sun | tenko shimura (tomura shigaraki) fluff

A/n: (D/n) stands for the name of your dog fictional or real (I love dogs so much I want to get one more than anything-)

Prompt: (Y/n) and Tenko meet by mistake, as (Y/n)'s dog tackles him

Warning: one swear lol

Word count: 441

.・-: ✧ :- First Person Point of View; Tenko "Shigaraki" Shimura -: ✧ :-・.

The sun was shining brightly, coating the city in a warm blanket of bright light. The birds were singing without a care in the world and a short walk through the park makes it obvious just how alive the world was. It was painful to be outside. It was stupid to do business like this out in the open anyway. Regardless, it was a fast meeting and we were both on our ways. I stuffed my hands further into my pockets, tensing up. I kept my hood far down on my head, trying my best to avoid any and all possible attention. I was too busy attempting to not arouse suspicion, I didn't even notice the rather large canine bolting in my direction.

I was practically tackled to the ground by the dog. It was honestly embarrassing how easily the pet took me to the ground. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't exactly pleasant. The dog crawled on top of me and began to lick my face. I used my forearm to push the animal away, only to have it attempt to return. I had no problem with dogs at all, I just didn't want to hurt the truly innocent creature.

"(D/n)!" Someone called out, dropping to their knees in front of me. "There you are. I'm so sorry! They got off the leash!" I looked to her, hesitating to engage.

"It's... fine," I said through gritted teeth. She laughed, the sound strangely appealing. She reached over and wrapped her arms around the dog and pulled them away from me. She attached the leash properly this time.

"If it helps, they seem to really like you," She told me. She looked up at me with a smile--Fuck, what was that? Am I having a heart attack? It felt like it was beating twice as hard as it normally did. Something had to be wrong with me. My face felt hot I quickly got to my feet.

"I'm (Y/n), by the way," She said. "Again, I'm really sorry." (Y/n) took her dog on the leash and started to walk away as I dusted off my clothes. I watched as she left. She paused for a moment, turning around to wave at me and smile. Never in my life had I felt so strange. She disappeared along the sidewalk, off to continue living her blameless life without knowing she had just crossed paths with a wanted criminal. Would knowing that have changed the way she looked at me? Probably. As I walked home I couldn't seem to get the image of her smile out of my head.

That afternoon, it felt like the sun was shining just for her.