Part 31- A Women

Asiyah's POV.

After a long meeting, I got out of the room with Fazal following and my guards as well to go back to my office.

As we were making our way there, Miran came my way and stopped in front of me.

"I know you're a busy woman but I really need your help for this one" he said.

"What is it?" I asked him.

He gave me a file and I looked through it.

"This guy bought a building two months ago and signed the contract with us, but now he's not answering our calls and 0 deposits has been made for quite a while...I think we might have gotten framed" he explained.

"How many times have you tried calling?" I asked.

"We tried many time miss but his phone is off and none of the emails or messages we sent him have been read" one of the employees said.

"Where's the building at?" I asked.

"It's not so far, couple blocks away" Miran said.

"Get ready you're coming with me and bring the file and contract with you" I told him giving him the file and walking away back to my office.

We made it there and got inside the huge building. We went to the owner's place and waited for him to open the door.

We ringed the bell and knocked many time waiting for him to respond but there was no answer.

"Call him" I told Miran.

He dialed his number as I approached my ear to the door.

I could hear the sound of a phone ringing.

"Would you break the door for me or should I do it myself?" I asked Miran.

"I'll do it" he said.

He pushed the door a few times but obviously the security is so strong that it was hard for him to break through.

He was about to push another time when the door finally opened and there stood our owner.

"Took a while didn't it?" I said getting in.

"I-I-I c-c an explain" he said stuttering.

"Oh, you surely have a lot of explaining to do with no doubt" I said.

After getting in his place, making him spill the truth, and explain what was going on we came to an understanding and an arrangement with him.

"Sharif company is one of the most loyal one from all the others that we know...trust and belief are major points in the work that we do, this is the last chance and the last agreement that we will allow"  I told him before getting up.

We got out of his place and took the elevator to go back down to the first floor.

I stopped and turned to Miran.

"You are going to keep an eye on this guy, hire a few people and make sure that you are aware of his whereabouts and the people that he meets...he tried to run away once he will probably be up to something again" I told him.

" I will make sure to do that" he said.

His eyes were telling me something. As if he wanted to say something but something wasn't letting him say it.

"Do you have something to say?"  I asked.

"Uh...well thank you for helping" he said.

Coming from him, sounds odd.