Part 42- Thunder

Asiyah's POV.

We spent hours cleaning around the house while chatting and laughing. Everyone was kind and good to me.

I was very happy to see them. I haven't really been socializing and I missed my family and friends a lot.

Everything was going just perfect but I was missing Azaan the most already. He did saw my messages but he didn't respond and he's still not here although it's soon to be 8pm.

When I realized that we almost finished doing everything that needed to be done. I decided to order boxes of pizza for all of us. I'm not letting no body leave without eating.

We sat in the living room all together waiting patiently for the pizza to come while talking.

"Will you be back to work later on this month?" Fazal asked me.

"Don't you enjoy having my place?" I teased him.

"Honestly...without you the company isn't even a company..I liked my job as your secretary" he said.

I gave him a smile.

"I think you fit perfectly my place" I honestly said.

"I think so too" Ayesha added.

"Woman to man CEO...that sounds interesting" Miran commented.

"I was also planning on having you by his side, a business in team is always better am I wrong?" I hinted.

"What?! No- you can't be for real? Wait! Are we really talking about this for real?" Miran sounded shocked.

"Do I ever talk about something just for no reason?" I asked him.

"No way...but why? I mean...you're still so young and you handle the business so perfectly..why would you want to leave it to someone else now?" he claimed.

"I'm not leaving it yet...but I am thinking of taking a longer break..I want to spend more time with the people I love, maybe travel a bit and try new things  and that's why I want to train both of you guys so that when I leave for good the company is still in good hands" I explained to them.

"Oh...am I really qualified for that?" Fazal asked.

"That's for you to find out" I contented.

We heard Ayesha sigh and all turned our heads to look at her.

"What's wrong?" Salman sitting beside her asked.

"I'm just wondering where's Azaan" she questioned.

"I texted him but his phone is off" Noor said.

"Maybe he just got busy, I'm sure he'll be here soon" Salman reassured.

I'm actually also getting worried for him. I hope he's not in trouble or anything.

"Azaan never forgets important matters, let's not worry for nothing" Noor uttered.

"That's right,let's stay positive" I agreed.

Jumping to conclusions won't help either.

We heard the doorbell ring and knew it was the delivery.

"YESS! The food is here!!" Ayesha said.

I got up and went to open the door. I grabbed the boxes from the delivery man and then thanked him before closing the door.

"Let me help sis " Salman came my way and grabbed the boxes from me.

"Thanks" I said.

"I got you" he said.