Part 32- Be Mine

Asiyah's POV.

I've been wanting to contact Azaan but I'm such a busy person that I barely have the time to do it.

I have been thinking about him for the past week. I really...miss him.

Azaan used to be the only reason why I wanted to once keep living. He was the only person that I could trust in my life.

Seeing him around me again and still caring about me, makes me really happy.

After work, I left the building and got into my car. I wish I could call him but I didn't even take his number. He only has mine.

Shouldn't he be texting or calling me then?

Ugh...

My phone suddenly rang and I picked up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey sugarplum" it was his voice.

My heart skipped a beat when he said 'sugarplum'.

"Hey Azaan" I said my face heating up.

"How are you? Still busy?" he asked.

"Just finished working and you?" I asked.

"Same, you mind coming to your parent's place?" he asked.

"My parents? How do you know?" I asked confused.

"I'll explain once you come over" he said.

Why do I have a bad feeling? How does he know about my parents and- what's going on?

I made my way there and arrived in half an hour.

I got inside their place and took off my shoes before making my way to the living room.

I saw the whole family and Azaan laughing together.

This is not good. Ayesha wasn't here.

Shit.

"Asiyah! Come and sit with us" mom said.

I ignored them and ran upstairs to look for Ayesha.

I ran to her room and opened the door. She was sitting on her bed on the phone.

She hanged up seeing me and looked at me.

"Asiyah? How come you're here?" she asked me.

"You...are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes I'm good, Azaan is here" she said getting up from the bed and standing in front of me.

"Do you know why he's here?" I asked her.

"I don't know but I guess you're not too happy to see him" she said.

I let out a sigh of relief. I thought he came here for something else.

"I'm good let's go downstairs" I told her grabbing her hand.

I don't want my sister to know what everyone knows but her in the family.

Everyone is aware that years ago, when Azaan was still a kid and Ayesha as well both parties decided to bound them together.

I used to think that Azaan was just like an angel sent to me from Allah to give me love and help me through my life when everyone turned their back on me.

But perhaps, it was my own fantasy because when things started to take their place in my life, I soon realized that Azaan has been a part of my life ever since childhood.

My mother fell in love with the wrong guy and gave birth to me. It became a burden to her, she wasn't able to take care of a child and handle her messed up life and decided to throw me away.