Part 36- One Sided Love

Asiyah's POV.

I didn't really sleep last night. I mean how could I even sleep while he was near me.

As soon as I got out of the bathroom after showering, I saw him asleep on my bed.

He was peacefully sleeping without any shirt on. He looked really tired.

I laid beside him and just stared at him. Didn't he want to have me? Guess he lost his chance, I thought chuckling.

I'm so sorry I did you wrong Azaan. I was deeply in love with you, in a way that I was ready to do anything to not ruin your life or hurt you.

But, I ended up hurting you badly when all I wanted was to make things right.

After what you told me, I'll reconsider us because I think you're right. We have to give each other a chance and I am tired of stopping myself from loving anyone else because of our past.

I'll let down my barriers and let you in just like I did back then. I want to feel you again as mush as you do.

I'll start acting like a real wife to you. I'll treat you as you should be treated and I'll prove you with my actions that I still love you and I'm sorry.

I'll make things better Azaan, I promise.

***

A day later, we took the place to go back home. It was morning there when we arrived but I was feeling tired. Maybe because of the jet lag.

Azaan, Ayleen, Fazal and I got out of the airport all together. Our cars were already here waiting for us.

"Fazal, if you don't mind take the ride with my secretary..I'll go with my wife" Azaan told Fazal.

"Sure" Fazal said before getting in the car.

I got in my car with Azaan sitting beside me as the driver drove away.

I laid my head on his shoulder and took his hand in mine. He wrapped one arm around me and held me tight.

"Tired?" he asked.

I nodded and closed my eyes. He smells so good and he's warm. All that I need right now.

Soon, I found myself slowly falling asleep.

My eyes opened suddenly and I realized that I was home and that I was laying in bed. My shoes were taken off but I still had the same clothes on which I will change right now.

I looked out towards my window and the sun was already down. I slept a lot.

Did Azaan bring me here?

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes from my wardrobe before getting into my bathroom to shower and change. 

Once I was done, I got out of my room and went downstairs. I was looking around for Azaan but he was no where to be seen.

I grabbed my phone and texted him to ask where he was. I turned on the tv and was about to sit down on my couch to relax a bit more when I heard the doorbell.

I got up and checked the cameras and saw...is that Humeyra?

Oh my Allah! It's been so long since I've seen her.