Part 16-Trust Me

Asiyah's POV.

It's been a week since I've been married to the devil.

I've been obviously ignoring him. I promised myself to never talk to him or give him attention.

He's just a freaking psycho and jerk.

At first, he tried his best to make me share his bed with him but I succeeded in not letting him force me.

He actually did but I would just throw myself on the floor with a pillow.

I rather sleep on rocks than sleep with him.

So he gave me a room that I didn't even know he had. He let me sleep and do whatever I want.

He said we wouldn't go back to the mention and that I would most definitely never go back to Zayn's place.

He said this is your home now whether I like it or not. He warned me that I better behave as if I was his pet but somehow still keeps it cool with all the bullshit I give him everytime he forces me to do something.

He bought a bunch of clothes and left it in my room. I have my own bathroom in my room and I only eat after he's done eating.

I don't cook and I don't clean. I never signed up to be his maid.

I don't care if we're married, I never agreed I was forced.

He didn't even let me meet my parents. Well, I didn't ask him because I'm trying my best to not have to talk to him but the urge to see them has been bothering ever since I knew that I was adopted.

But I did try to leave the house multiple times but it's useless, he's always home and last time I left this place I was kidnapped and it didn't turned out well at all.

I just don't know what to do anymore but I need to see my family. I need to know if I should still keep calling them my family or if... I should just move on with my terrible life.

Therefore, today I'll ask Azaan and I hope he'll just agree because I don't have the energy to fight back.

He left the house to go get something meanwhile I waited for him in the living room.

A few minutes later, I heard the door open and knew it was him.

He came in the living room and looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"decided to finally get out of your room?" he asks me.

"I want to meet my parents" I said ignoring his question.

"not today" he said.

"why?"

"because you treat me like I'm nothing and then ask me for favors" he said.

"like you've been treating me good after FORCEFULLY marrying me" I replied.

"I admit I did that but I had my reasons and things were absolutely getting out of control so I had to do it but I'm treating you perfectly right after marrying you" he said.

I started laughing.

"perfectly wrong you mean!" I said getting up and walking past him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"I can treat you wrong as well if you want" he said approaching his face to mine.

"do it then what are you even waiting for at this point?" I asked in his face before moving away and passing by him.

"fine" I heard him say as I was about to go back upstairs.

"I'll bring you" he said.

What made him change his mind?