Part 39- Hold On

Azaan's POV.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I had one job and it was to take care of her and love her and I failed again.

I wasn't able to control my anger and snapped at her. I made her uncomfortable and I was rude.

In the end she got tired and collapsed leaving me more upset at myself than I could ever.

Almost my whole life, I tried to forget my haunting past. I had to go through several crying nights, depression, anxiety and loneliness.

I was alone in a strange world, lost in the sea of  unknown possibilities. My parents never loved me as much as I did. I was compared, I was abused and I wasn't loved.

Just when I thought that things were changing for good, it only got worse. My dad pretended he needed me to help him with his business when he in fact was only trying to sell his own son to achieve his goals.

I caught him in his game and got evil. I wanted revenge and I was about to destroy his career just like he destroyed my life but they say just like father just like son. He also caught me and that's when he kicked me out of the house.

I wasn't able to send farewells to my mom or my little sister, Noor. I loved them a lot. They couldn't do anything against my dad because they didn't want to be hurt. They always tried to keep me happy but when he showed up, our smiles would always fade away.

When Asiyah and I divorced, I got the news from my old uncle who used to call me from time to time that my family had a car accident. It devastated me.

My dad and mother, sadly, passed away and didn't survive but they couldn't find my sister's body. I called for help, I asked the cops to keep searching for her, I asked my people to keep looking for her as well. I tried my best but no one was able to found her yet.

I don't know where she is. I don't know if she's safe. I'm sick worried about her and I just want to at least see her alive.

I was as close to thinking that she might also have died with them but I was completely wrong.

My uncle called me to his place not too long ago and he showed me proofs that she wasn't even in the car with them. It was a lie created by someone who was after my father's wealth.

The wealth my father left was originally for me but I don't want it at all and I surely don't need it. I've achieved what I wanted by myself already. But, I kept it with me because Noor might want it or need it.

And I can only give it to her when I find her. It had made me depressed and anxious that I can't be able to find her.

And now, my wife is laying on a hospital bed and about to go through surgery.

"she will be fine bhai jaan, she is really strong" her sister reassured me.

I know she will. But I can't help it.

"Why didn't she tell me she was dying inside?" I asked.

"She probably didn't want us to worry" Miran said.

"I had no idea about this, I hope everything goes well during the surgery" Salman added.

I know it will only be a small surgery for appendicitis but she has been lying unconscious for about an hour and I hate to see her this way.

"Don't worry guys, surgeries like these have been often successful..we added a medicine inside her body, she's unconscious because her body has been trying to fight the pain therefore she's more weak than expected and that's probably why she can't be awake..we will proceed to do the surgery in an hour, while you wait make sure to  fill the medical papers" the doctor came in and explained to us.