Part 40- Trauma

⚠️Cuss words/kidnapping/fighting- if these topics make you uncomfortable make sure to skip this chapter :) ps: nothing is specific or into too many details but I'd still like to warn you guys ! Enjoy✨

Azaan's POV.

It's almost midnight and Asiyah isn't home yet. She hasn't responded to my messages and calls.

I called Fazal and he didn't respond either. I called the company and they said Asiyah hasn't even stepped into the company today.

None of them is giving me and idea of where they could possibly be and it's making me extremely worried.

Where can she possibly be?

She can't have left for a business trip without telling me. She told me it was her day off but I don't see her anywhere.

I was in the living room walking around overthinking and wondering where she could be and if she's safe when my phone rang.

I immediately picked up without checking the caller.

"Azaan speaking" I blurted.

"Azaan...it's Sultan" the manly deep voice responded.

"Sultan?" I'm confused.

"We have to meet now" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm already in front of your place, come out now" he said hanging up.

I grabbed my leather jacket and got out of Asiyah's place. I looked around and saw him leaning on his car.

I walked up to him and immediately asked him why he was here.

"You have to help me" he said.

"For what? And why so late at night?"

"Asiyah and your sister are under hostage" he said.

"What?! What the fu** are you saying ?!" I yelled my pressure getting high.

This can't be real.

"Listen...it's all my fault and I'm sorry but there's no one else that can help me more than you right now" he said

"Where are they?!" I asked. I'm going to loose my shit.

" far away from here in an abandoned building...here" he said giving me a gun.

"No...I'm not doing this...Sultan, I thought I made it very clear to you-"

"It's between the gang Azaan..look at me" he said grabbing my neck and making me look at him.

"I know it's hard for you but you used to be one of us and this gun might save your wife and sister today" he said in all seriousness.

I grabbed the gun from him while sighing.

I promised myself I would never use a gun again and do these kind of things. I left the gang two years ago because it was for the best and I needed to focus on my life.

Once you're in this game, you can't really get out. That's what I used to tell myself. I knew I was right but I lied to myself that it wouldn't be like this when I fell in love with Asiyah.

I didn't want to be a bad guy anymore. I wanted to be good and better. Although, Asiyah never really had a problem with that, I knew I still had to be better for her.

But now, I will have to hold a gun again because two lives that mean a lot to me are in danger and there's no other possible way to handle this.

I'm sorry Allah. I want to be better but now I'm being tested.