twenty nine : but hyung

"Okay how did you even manage to get these within such a short notice?" We ask Taehyung while gawking at the vehicle parked neatly in the parking lot.

"The perks of being famous can be really nice sometimes." An evil smile crawls onto Taehyung's face as he snickers softly.

"If you don't get me the camping van I'll retire!"

Let's just say threats can be quite useful when needed.

"My manager wasn't able to get the eight person one in time so we just have to settle with this. It can only sleep four so the other four will have to set up tents." We exchange looks with each other.

"Should we all just sleep in tents?" Namjoon suggests nonchalantly.

"I don't see why not." Jin shrugs cooly.

"Then I guess it's time to go." Jin is put in charge of driving while the rest of us rest in the back of the vans.

Even though we left in the early noon right after we finished eating lunch, the sky was already starting to get dark by the time we finished setting up all the tents. As we stand in a bunch observing the skies, Jin lets out an involuntary groan.

"I really wanted to go fishing but it's dark now!" He pretends to go weak in the knees, leaning against Namjoon for support.

"Send the fishes my regards Joon, I don't think I can make it..." He says dramatically, feigning sadness. The smile which tugs on his lips told another story, however. Namjoon brushes Jin off with a nonchalant raise of his brow.

"There's still time for the fishes hyung, if you go now you'll make it in time. Just remember to bring a flashlight with you." Namjoon pats Jin on the shoulder.

"You heard that Yoongi? Remember to bring a flashlight." Yoongi stares blankly at the older man, seemingly given up on trying to avoid hanging out with Jin.

"I will. You can go get the rods hyung." Hence, we all split up to do our own things. I stay in the tent to rest for awhile while watching a drama. But not even 5 minutes into my show am I interrupted by Taehyung.

"Let's go play captain's ball with the others!" Judging from the excited grin on his face, I know that Taehyung won't take no for an answer.

As reluctant as I wanted to be, I had no choice but to comply if I didn't want Taehyung bugging me. Scooting out of the bed, I wear my shoes to join Taehyung outside in the grassy area.

The voices which were muffled previously when I was inside the tent, are now loud and clear. Jimin and Jungkook are giggling as they try to throw the ball impossibly high so that the other couldn't catch it. Namjoon and Hoseok are sitting on foldable chairs while laughing at Jimin and Jungkook being silly. Jin and Yoongi are arguing over which equipment to bring with them.

I smile as I watch them. It feels like family.

Having fun and being rowdy together, it feels like I'm watching a family. All of them look like they're truly happy, even Yoongi and Jin who are arguing. They look like they're enjoying themselves just by being together.

Taehyung twists to look back at me. "Aren't you coming?" He beckons me over with the same wide grin from before.

Jimin and Jungkook stop for a moment to look at me too. "Aveline! Come join the fun!" Jimin hollers across the space which makes Hoseok and Namjoon turn back as well.

I stare at the scene before me. It feels like I'm a part of this family as well. Their warm smiles, which encourages and accepts me into their group, make me feel like I belong as well.