STARS ALIGN

whose route will you choose?

❝ whose route will you choose? ❞

• ° . : THE STARS OF TEYVAT WELCOME YOU !

"now, whose hand will you take to guide you through this mysterious land?"

[ LOADING ...]

[ NOTICE ]

[ NOTICE ]

choose your story wisely, after all— you're deciding your own fate here.

here, i will document your journeys for the stars to remember forever. a series of tragic tales, heartwarming stories, and many others.

updates may vary as i am the recorder of several tens of hundreds of tales for every traveler under the stars.

i unfortunately do not take personal requests anymore due to the overwhelming popularity of this particular collection. HOWEVER ! if you would like to request something, please head to my caard linked in my bio to commission me.

even if you don't commission me through ko-fi, any donations are highly appreciated !

may the stars guide you to safety and
a bright future !!

may the stars guide you to safety and a bright future !!

author's note.

hi, welcome to book two of my genshin impact oneshot books :') im never getting out of gacha hell and i blame mihoyo for this

most of my writing does not include specific nods towards any one gender but if there are inclusions of any specifications; it will be noted in the beginning.

(y/n) could be envisioned as you, the reader or an oc (or aether / lumine). it's all up to you.
there will be mentions of ships here and there as well.

oh and one last thing, i will not write anything too graphic; there will always be a t.w in the start to warn of anything potentially triggering.

that is all :) please enjoy your stay here,
dearest travelers.

started !! 012921 | ended !! 081223

PS. if you wish to keep up with writing updates / shit posts of mine, please feel free to follow my twitter (@huawyn)