# "罪の味" ⤷ childe

❝ a taste of sin won't hurt ❞

 selected route ; 罪の味 (a taste of sin)

. selected route ; 罪の味 (a taste of sin)

childe / tartaglia . the young lord

. scenario - in which you indulge in a bit of sin after a night of heavy drinking

. music - sex money feelings die : lykke li (specifically the slowed vers. & pls play it while reading to enhance the experience)

tw. heavy drinking and sexual content

.

MAYBE DOWNING ELEVEN shots of rice wine was a bad decision. But wanting to forget the misery that was your shitty life by drinking your night away sounded better. Granted Childe was there as your drinking buddy which only made things worse (since you totally didn't have a crush on him or anything). His laughter, the sardonic tone, everything about him drove you to the verge of insanity.

"F-Fuck you." You glared at the coral-haired Harbinger who poured you another shot of wine, a smirk lacing his attractive face. "Eh? What did I do wrong~?" He teased, watching as you gulp down the alcohol with ease. It burned your throat, making your head more lightheaded than before. A buzz hummed in the back of your mind.

"I-I can't believe you dragged me into this," you grumbled, slamming the shot glass down.

As a member of the Fatui, you shouldered the deaths you've caused. It was brutal, dehumanizing work but there was a nice paycheck at the end of the day and that's all it mattered. You stole, killed, and tortured for the sake of money. Maybe it was your humanity that was slowly slipping away, just like your mind when you drank the problems into a hazy mist. But it didn't matter at the moment.

Childe provided you company, time and time again. Psychopath though he is, out of all of your superiors- he was the kindest to you. Often time, you sought his company to chat about anything or maybe some other salacious activities to satisfy your needs. It made you feel just a bit more human inside. To distract you from reality for a bit. He was kind about it, taking your offer. It benefited him as well. A break here and there wouldn't hurt.

Childe laughed again, his cerulean eyes glimmering like the ocean in the glow of lanterns. "You asked me to come with you," he teased, chuckling at your reddening expression.

"J-just take me home already..." you glared at him, pushing yourself up from the table before your vision darkened. Strong arms wrapped around your waist, pulling up upright when you heard his laugh again. "Man- you must be really wasted." 

Your cheeks burned, feeling embarrassed by your action. You attempted to pull away but felt his grip on you tighten before he used one of his hands and scooped you close, holding you bridal-style. "Tsk. Tsk. Stay still now. I don't want you collapsing on me."

In your blurred vision, you could make out his distinctive features. You couldn't help but extend your hand out and gently touch his face. Childe froze under your touch, looking down. You looked ethereal in the twilight of Liyue. Flushed rosy cheeks, soft kissable lips, eyes hazy with a sense of lust. Childe silently burned the image into his mind, thanking Celestia for this moment.

"Your place or mine...?" You whispered, your fingers interwoven with the strands of his coral hair. You took the words right out of his mouth. A smirk graced his handsome features as he leaned close, pressing a kiss against your forehead. "How about mine?"

.

Your libido often got the better of your mind when drunk. Perhaps it was the buzz from the alcohol that kept you high from realizing how lascivious you were. It didn't matter anyway, sex between you and Childe happened far too often to bother you. And there you were, perched upon his lap, naked.

Hungrily, you nibbled on the soft flesh of his neck. In your wake, you left a trail of beautiful maroon blemishes from his collarbone to his Adam's apple. There was a cluster of maroon flowers painted on his neck; love bites left from you. Gasps and moans escaped your lips when you felt his fingers gently probe the certain spot within you. A debauched smirk brushed against forehead upon hearing your lewd moans. Fire spread through your body, a inescapable heat that caused you to cry aloud.

"R-right there. Childe, sir- Please- Ah." Childe laughed quietly, using his adept fingers to open you up. "You're doing so good, look at you." He praised, taking in your lecherous expression. You whined, feeling his free hand roam around your backside then down to your hip. It felt too good.

"J-just fuck me already- Dear Archons, please." You could feel him smirk on his face as he pressed you close to his toned naked chest. "Since you asked so nicely, I suppose I should."

Hard and heavy, you felt him line himself against your entrance. Your hands grasped his muscular arms, nails digging into his pale skin as he slowly pushed in. The stretch was undeniably hot, burning you almost with a white heat. You groaned, feeling him stretch your insides as he pushed himself in. "F-fuck, Childe- Tartaglia," he grinned wickedly, hearing his title slip from your flushed lips. The bastard smirked, pleased to hear such pretty, sinful noises falling those gorgeous lips.

It took you a moment to adjust, the pain subsided the moment he snapped his hips against yours. Pleasure shot through your body like a pump of adrenaline, almost causing you to white out completely. Each deliberate thrust was aimed purposely at the spongy spot within you, causing cosmos to sparkle in the blindness. You indulged in the depraved act, sinking further into depravity.

"F-Fuck. Fuck. Tartaglia-!" Pain scorched against your scalp as his fingers pulled at your hair. You gasped, tears welling at the corners of your eye. Childe growled, his thrusts becoming more and more fierce as he chased his high. "Mind your manners," he hissed, tightly pulling at your scalp.

"S-Sorry sir, I-I won't do it again, sir-" You cried, sobbing as he slammed into you again and again at a brutal pace.

Ecstasy exploded in your lower stomach when you came hard around him. In a haze, you reached your high but even then, Childe would not let you rest. He continued, slamming into you repeatedly. Tears rolled out of your eyes freely as his grip tightened. A soft kiss placed against your collarbone was meant to reassure you and yet, it felt out of place. His fast, relentless pace gave you no moment of rest as he continued to use you to reach his high.

It was going to be a long night.

BONUS ENDING.

° NEXT UP . MONA MEGISTUS