# "君を守る" ⤷ scaramouche

❝ no harm will ever come to you ❞

 selected route ; 君を守る (i'll protect you)

. selected route ; 君を守る (i'll protect you)

scaramouche / balladeer (kunikuzushi). wanderer

. scenario - in which yandere scaramouche (more like scarymoose) keeps you shackled up to protect you from harm

. music - bohemian rhapsody ; queen

tw. mentions of starvation, vomit,
yandere behavior, and blood,

.

THE SOUNDS OF chains rattling in the dark, dim room only made you more uneasy. The last of what you could recall was the face of your (ex) superior, Scaramouche. You had ran away from your duties when news that your closest comrades were killed by your superior. They tried their best to help you but it resulted in bloodshed.

Joining the Fatui wasn't your goal in the slightest bit but it was far better than living on the cold and barren streets of Snezhnaya. You joined with the intentions of leaving after having earned enough to leave this frozen wasteland but you caught a certain Harbinger's eyes.

Scaramouche was kind to you (which was a massive surprise compared to what your comrades told you) and he spared you plenty of patience. You told him of your worries, the outside world- how people were cruel to you. He listened to it and swore to you that you would never be harmed again.

To which, he killed everyone you loved so that you would only rely on him for anything and everything.

And here you were, chained against your will in this dark room. You sat in muffled silence, too deafening for your taste before a loud creak echoed into the room. Your eyes fluttered to the origins of the sound to see your ex superior walking in with a delighted expression accompanied with darken eyes. A crooked grin laced his face as he approached.

"Ah, glad to see you're awake. Makes things easier for the two of us." He said gleefully, striding over or examine your features. A hand reached up to stroke the left side of your face when a dark chuckle left his lips. "Look at you, such a pitiful little thing."

"L-Leave me alone..." you muttered, your voice hoarse from dryness. Your body felt bruised, tired and empty. How long have you been down here? When was the last time you had a meal? The pits of your stomach felt empty and yet, you could feel acidic bubbling deep within- threatening to spill whatever you had left in there.

"Archons— look at you. Have you lost your manners along with your mind?" He cooed softly, gently brushing his thumb against your cheek. When his thumb got close, you tried to bite him but he pulled away before you could.

"I suppose you have... What treasonous thoughts poisoned you, my love?"

My... Love? What the hell is he on about? You thought to yourself in silent contemplation before you felt a sharp pain in your left arm. You cried, tears threatening to spill forth when you glanced down to see what he was doing to you. Scaramouche's nails dug into your skin as he grasped you, leaving ruby crescents to bloom.

"Whatever it is, I'll be sure to cleanse you of these impure thoughts. After all..." he leaned close, gently placing a kiss against your neck to which you shuddered and tried to force him away despite your chained arms and legs.

"You belong to me, dear (y/n)." He whispered in quiet menace. Scaramouche's amethyst orbs were fixed upon you, a unsettling smile grace his face when glossing over your figure as if admiring a piece of art.

Your heart thrummed against your ribcage, unsure of what to do or say. It reached yours ears, your heart palpitated rhythmically. You felt his cold, slender fingers trace over the nail imprints he left on you. A gasp left your lips when his nails once again, pierce the skin and causing blood to flow from the wound.

"Aha! I was right! Crimson truly does suit you beautifully..." Scaramouche's fingers danced across the wound, swiping the red across your skin. Crimson trails of your own blood lines your arms as he drew childishly with your blood.

"P-Please... Stop this... Let me go..." You cried weakly, whimpering for him to stop. His amethyst eyes were dark, dull and without sensibility. A dark crackle left his lips at your words.

"Now why would I do that?! You'll only get more hurt if I let you roam around... It's best to keep you here for my eyes only. I'll protect you. I'll keep you safe." He chuckled, gently placing a kiss onto the wound he inflicted upon you. Crimson stained his lips as he pulled back.

"You're mine. Forever."

BAD ENDING.

° NEXT UP

° NEXT UP . XIAO