# "あなたのもの" ⤷ venti

❝ oho! i've been summoned at your behest ❞

. selected route ; あなたのもの (yours)

venti / barbatos . tone-deaf bard

. scenario - in which venti has been summoned at your request (this is a crack fic)

. music - love scenario : ikon

tw. none

.

"OHO! I'VE BEEN summoned at your behest, dear (y/n)." Venti laughed, strumming his lyre jovially. After awaiting months— the tone-deaf bastard had finally made his way across the stars of Teyvat to answer your calls through intertwined fates.

Admittedly, you had even came up with a ritual to summon him if necessary— apples for sacrifice, wine as a lure, and a series of bard stories written by a Villiam Speareshake you had stolen from Lisa's library. All of your ritual sacrifices laid out in the palm of the bard's statue in the center of Mondstadt. With the changing of the stars above, Carmen Dei scattered above you— everything were ready. It was a matter of having enough fates to beckon him to you.

How it became a matter of throwing your life's saving at a stupid bard was beyond your scope of reasoning. All you understood that one). He is indeed, Mondstadt's best boy and two). He was stupidly useful as a way to climb mountains. Those sole reasons pitched the idea to give into the gods above— praying that Celestia will send your own personal tone-deaf bard to you. Several fates burned through and nothing. Just some shoddy weapons and the occasional heroes that dropped by. Before, lo and behold the golden light sent by the gods have heed your wishes. There he was, standing there in his five foot something glory with a cheeky smile and too much preciousness for you to handle.

Almost immediately, you almost fell off the hands of the statue in utter shock and disbelief that he actually answered your wishes— a scream loud enough to wake even Stormterror left your lips once he had materialized before you in a golden shimmer. Thankfully, a gust of wind blew by to catch you from the fall as summoned by Venti. With the wave of his hand, the winds whisked you back onto the hands of the statue safely.

And with that mishap out of the way, reality set in— you actually managed to beckon him to your side sunk into your mind. You threw your arms around his neck which caused the bard to redden from your sudden act of affection. "Oh, thank the Gods! I was about to rob Katheryne's stash of Primogems for you!" You cried, wailing loudly. It had been a long, arduous night in wishing Venti home.

"Robbery isn't good, (y/n)." He chided you, smiling nervously at the implications of crime.

"Venti, if you had the chance to rob Diluc blind of all that wine— you would." You retorted, rolling your eyes at him. A cheeky smile tugged at the corners of his face.

"Well if you put it like that... I suppose I would indulge in some thievery." Venti laughs, rubbing his neck sheepishly. "Well? What honorable commissions do we have this merry day?"

You pressed your index against your chin, hooking the thumb underneath in thought. "Hm... well, I already finished my daily commissions from Katheryne to gamble my life savings away everything for you."

"Life... savings...?"

"Oh— you have no idea, Venti..." You sighed, shaking your head.

"You gambled... your life savings... for me?" Venti inquired, eyes flickering to apples and bottles of wine in the palm of his statue.

"It doesn't matter— you're here now." You smiled, handing Venti one of the stupidly expensive wine that you had purchased from Angel's Share (that of which you begged Charles to give you a discount since you were totally best friends with Diluc).

Venti took the bottle graciously, examining it with eager. His hand wandered to the cork before you swatted his hand. "Oi! Don't go drinking all of it so quickly! Just because we don't have commissions, we still have plenty of work to do. You can damage your liver another time."

Venti sighed but nodded, setting the bottle aside for later. His eyes turned to the clouds once more before summoning his lyre to speak in a sing-song voice. "Let us be off then~!"

GOOD ENDING.

author's note

author's note.

bad ending is you didn't pull him :')

thank you for reading as usual !!

° NEXT UP, CHONGYUN