# "羨望と貪欲" ⤷ albedo

❝ i hate seeing you with others ❞

selected route ; 羨望と貪欲 (envy and avarice)

.selected route ; 羨望と貪欲 (envy and avarice)

albedo . kreideprinz

. scenario - in which yandere albedo keeps you to himself

. music - mad hatter : melanie martinez

tw. obsessive / possessive behavior, blood, violence, and all of the bad yandere stuff

.

DILUTED THOUGHTS CORRUPTED Albedo's mind as blood dripped from his gloved hands. Murder whispered in his ears as he heaved heavy breathes in and out of his chest. His shaky vision landed upon the vermilion masterpiece before him, the body of a adventurer who dared interrupt his conversation with you earlier today laid before him. Knife drawn and stained with blood, a dark chuckle escaped his lips; laughing hysterically as the realization of what he had done dawned upon him. Albedo dropped the knife onto the ground beneath, kicking it into the darkness of the room as he tried to catch his breath.

Perhaps he was far gone; his mind was diluted with the murmurs of death and madness. He felt a strong possessiveness towards you and it angered him greatly that this stranger would dare to interrupt his conversation with you. Since meeting you, Albedo had grown very attached to you and sought any means to talk with you- to keep you by his side or within his field of vision to ensure nothing happened to you. And this insolent fool had the audacity to speak to you of all people.

A muffled scream finally reached his ears as he snapped away from his thoughts, his dull emerald eyes turning to you with a shade of envy. You were bound by rope, unable to escape the Chief Alchemist's grasp. A cloth was tied to your mouth, causing your speech to be muffled. Maroon blossoms decorated your skin, darkening with fresh red burns from the rope. He had locked you and the unfortunate adventurer within his laboratory.

"Disgusting." He said repulsively, glaring down at the dead man at his feet. Blood pooled around his boots, tainting them with claret. You screamed, but the cloth muffled your cries as salty wells of tears pooled in the corners of your eyes. You squeezed your eyes shut, unable to meet Albedo's cold gaze. The pungent smell of metal reached your nose, causing you to gag.

You felt a hand lift your chin up followed by a cold voice , commanding you to open your eyes. You did so, with mild reluctance to meet his piercing surveying eyes. "Hm, we need some work on your behavior." He muttered, not directly towards you but more for his own varying amusement. Your heart rate increased as each second passed, you swore that he could hear your drumming heart beat.

Instinctively, you bit your bottom lip as he drew close in examination. You dared not to breathe in his presence as he swallowed everything whole, as if his existence seemingly made you forget to draw breath (or perhaps it was sheer cowardice that compelled you to stay silent). You firmly pressed your eyes closed, dancing through passing thoughts in fear of what would happen next.

"(y/n)... You're not, afraid of me... are you?" Albedo cooed softly, gently brushing the stray hairs from your sweat glazed skin. "Oh right, you can't respond." He gruffly pulled the fabric gag from your mouth. You drew a sharp inhale, coughing violently.

"W-What the hell is wrong with you—?!" You screamed, but the rest of your speech was cut short by his gloved fingers. He hushed you, bringing a finger close to your lips to silent you. "Darling, you're being improper. People are trying to sleep, you know?" Moonlight crept in slowly, dancing over the dead corpse in the room.

"I'm hurt, darl-ing." He enunciated each syllable with a charmed smile, a glint of madness shimmered in his eyes. The way his words danced in your mind caused your body to shudder violently. "How could you be so cruel...? 'What the hell is wrong with you?'" He reiterated what you had screamed at him. "Mm... I suppose you're causing me to act so irrationally, darling." You hated the pet name. You hated how he made you feel— the churning in your stomach in disgust— the thrumming of your heart- the fear that grew stronger and stronger- you hated it all.

"I can't stand seeing you with anyone else... You're mine, you know that?" Albedo hummed, lifting his arms to pin you against the wall, caging you in. He kept a hand over your lips, still silencing you. "I hate seeing them touch you— talk to you— look at you. You're mine. Mine, mine, mine— no one else's. You belong to me." He whispered against your ear. His words made you feel faint, light-headed as he inched closer and closer to you. Albedo firmly pressed his lips against yours, capturing you in a trance of delusions and madness.

"They're all fools. All of them... You're the only one who understands me, darling." He murmured, traveling down to your neck as he peppered it with soft kisses. A muffled cry escaped your lips as tears cascaded down your cheeks. Your eyes landed on the door, the window, and then the knife that lies somewhere in the darkness. You weighed your options carefully. You silently pleaded for him to release you, kicking and thrashing about violently. You managed to break free from your bonds, hitting him squarely in the temple which caused him to grunt in pain. You shoved him off, making a run towards the door of the laboratory doors. Cool metal met your sweaty palms as you attempted to pry the doors open but the realization dawned upon you that he had locked it earlier.

"Ouch... that hurt, darling. Why would you hurt me like that?" You froze upon hearing his icy voice. You dared not to turn around but you knew that he was ticked off.

"Do you really think you can run from me?"

BAD ENDING

° NEXT UP. BEIDOU