# "ホワイトデー" ⤷ kaveh

❝ always the romantic ❞

 selected route ; ホワイトデー (white day)

. selected route ; ホワイトデー (white day)

kaveh . the architect

. scenario - in which you receives gifts from a 'mysterious admirer' (your significant other) for white day

. music - omg : newjeans

.

THE FOURTEENTH DAY of the third month was nothing special to you, not particularly since it was simply another work day at the Akademiya furthering your research. That was what you believed until your roommates of the fellow flat you all shared came bursting into your room, yelling about some large package that had arrived early that morning... Though of course, you were not expecting anything of the sort as you haven't made any purchases, odd.

The first batch of gifts arrived outside your apartment entryway with only your name written in cursive letters across the top. Inside the box, there were a series of different kinds of specialty chocolates and sweets - though not picked without intention. Each sweet was different from the other, some being pure chocolate and the others being some fruit combination, and so on.

Your roommates beamed at the exorbitant gifts, delighted when you welcomed them in indulging themselves in the cocoa products as the realization dawned upon you that one). You were most definitely not going to finish all of these by yourself, and two). You had a sneaking suspicion you knew who sent this to you.

It didn't quite make sense to you considering the 'main suspect' you believed it to be had essentially no money to his name but you supposed that if there's a will, there's a way.

And so you went about your day, wondering if that was perhaps the end of that one single instance. But of course, it's not.

"(y/n)?" You looked up from the reports scattered across your office in the Akademiya to see one of the younger apprentices of your research division standing by the doorway with a small box in hand. You raised an eyebrow at this but said nothing as you gestured for him to enter.

"A friend of yours left this with us downstairs. He was in a bit of a hurry so he asked one of us to bring it to you..." The apprentice set the box on your desk, bowing quietly before turning to leave.

"What did the man look like?" You asked, stopping him in his steps to give you a brief description.

"Tall, long blonde hair, and striking red eyes." He informed you, confirming your suspicions at last. You dismissed him, leaving you in silence with the mysterious second box of the day. What could it be this time?

"Oh..." Your eyes widened in surprise to see the metal bracelet resting atop crimson velvet. There was a beautiful floral engraving etched into the surface; so very reminiscent of a painting.

There was a folded note slipped into the box, you unfolded it to reveal the content within.

'My Darling.' You rolled your eyes at his honeyed words, it was common behavior now. 'I hope you enjoyed the sweets from this morning. I made this for you. It's not much, but I hope you can appreciate it.'

Undoubtedly, he used some scrap metal from his projects to make the bracelet. But the gesture was appreciated nevertheless. It was sweet, so much so but that was how he has always been.

The last and final gift arrived as you were leaving the Akademiya at last that day. Having spent over ten hours running between your labs and office, you were thoroughly exhausted. So seeing Kaveh waiting for you was certainly a welcomed sight for tired eyes.

"My darling," he greeted you at the entrance of the Akademiya, pulling you into his arms with a smile across his face. "How are you?"

You melted into his touch, returning his hug with a tight embrace of your own. Oh how you yearned for this all day. "Good." You replied quietly, feeling the softness of Kaveh's lips press against your forehead. He was always so sweet.

"I'm happy to hear that." He responds as you reluctantly pulled away from him. Vermillion eyes caught sight of the metal bracelet delicately resting on your wrist, it most definitely suited you. "Did you like my gifts, love?"

You nodded. "You certainly don't make things subtle... Though I'm curious, where did you get all that money to afford the chocolates from earlier?"

"Ah... Well, you see..." Kaveh rubbed his neck sheepishly. "I used a bit of Al-Haitham's money to buy them. He agreed after I pestered him for a while. Though I promise I'll pay him back."

You almost felt sorry for Al-Haitham, but Kaveh is an honest man. You were certain that he would pay him back the moment he could (though when was likely the better question to be asked here).

"Shall we head home?" He took your hand into his and lifted to his lips, gently kissing each of your knuckles. The romantic gesture made you flush in spite of how common this sight was for you.

"Head to your place or mine? Neither of us live alone." You reminded him with a quiet laugh.

"Al-Haitham is out. You can come to mine." Maybe you should leave a note of appreciation for the scholar as a 'thank you'?

"Alright." You didn't fail to notice the smirk on Kaveh's pretty lips, he obviously had something planned for tonight.

GOOD ENDING

author's note

author's note.

bad ending - kaveh didn't secure the funds for white day </3

and yes, i know— im a day or two late for this but i really wanted to write something for kaveh on this day ,,, he's a romantic after all & i cannot disappoint my darling

anyway,,,,, as always, thank you so much for reading & pls take care of yourself <3

until next time friends!

° NEXT UP, CHILDE / TARTAGLIA