# "強制結婚" ⤷ pierro

❝ what a pretty thing they've brought me... ❞

 selected route ; 強制結婚 (forced marriage)

. selected route ; 強制結婚 (forced marriage)

pierro . the jester

. scenario - in which you are gifted to pierro as a marriage sacrifice by your village ( fem! reader-insert , slight au! )

. music - slide : chase atlantic

cw. if you squint, slight nsfw

.

'IT IS AN honor', your parents told you with fear in their eyes. Their words did not match the expression they wore, the utter deceit of it all was evident to you by how their voice wavered. No matter how much Fatui propaganda was fed to you, there was no chance in hell you could ever see this selfish sacrifice of your village as some sort of honor. They had dozens of other young ladies to choose from, why did it have to be you...?

But of course, you already knew why.

Snezhnaya is not a large nation by population means, most lived by the Capital. Your village happened to be on the outskirts of the Capital, under the full observance of the Fatui government instilled upon you by your Tsaritsa. At the top, the Tsaritsa had twelve advisors, the Harbingers, whom many believed to be immortals like the Queen of Snow herself. Every few decades, they would demand a sacrifice from neighboring villages - a spouse candidate for one of the twelve Harbingers.

It seemed that for you, your luck had finally ran out.

You were escorted the day after Fatui agents appeared at your doorstep, demanding for your presence at the Palace at once. At first, you feigned ignorance but the reality of consequence shaped itself when the first Fatui agent threatened you.

"This is an honor." He began, his voice muffled by the mask that covered his face. "A Harbinger had personally selected you to be his bride."

You grimaced at his words. "And like I said, I don't care for such a thing. Hell, don't you think I'm a bit too young to be married?"

The two agents did not seem to share your concern. The second agent continued saying, "it does not matter. You are to be summoned to the Palace at once. A carriage will arrive tomorrow. Bring nothing with you. If you disobey any of our orders, you betray your country. There will be swift punishment dealt."

They left soon after, leaving you completely baffled at the dilemma now posed before you. Naturally of course, there is no means of defiance available to you. You would be killed if you were to defy the orders of the Harbingers.