# "手放さないでください" ⤷ albedo

❝ you love me— right?! ❞

 selected route ; 手放さないでください (don't let go)

. selected route ; 手放さないでください (don't let go)

albedo . kreideprinz

. scenario - in which yandere! albedo tries to convince you to stay with him (requested!)

. music - tag, you're it - melanie martinez

tw. elements of stockholm syndrome, manipulation, obsessive / possessive behavior, and toxic behavior

.

BOUND BY ALCHEMICALLY-ENFORCED ropes, you sat still against the cold walls of Albedo's secret lab.

How long have you been down here? When will Albedo return? How will you escape from this hell? Will you be able to escape?

These questions kept you occupied while having been abducted and bound against your will. All you could think about was the events that lead up to this point; how Albedo had offered to buy you a drink whilst the two of you were out at Angel's Share. He almost never frequented the place, however he wanted to accompany you since he was 'worried' that someone may take advantage of you in a drunken state.

Up to this point in your friendship with him, you could say the two of you were close. As a Knight who worked on the investigation and patrol team, you became naturally acquainted with him thus quickly forming a friendship after you expressed interest in his expertise in alchemy.

This however, took a twisted turn when Albedo suddenly confessed his infatuation for you after finishing up an investigation. You turned him down with the reasoning being that you weren't sure at the moment and needed more time to think. It wasn't to say that you didn't feel something for him either, you did— to some extent. But having only known him for a few months, you honestly couldn't say that you 'loved' him in the same way he had professed his love for you.

Albedo did back away and seemingly accepted what you told him. Of course, he wasn't deterred in the slightest bit. Things led to another and somehow, you didn't pick up the odd signs. Like how he was weirdly possessive of you. Or how he always became your partner during investigations. He pulled some strings to ensure that no one could get closer to you— but it was too late to realize it now.

Eventually, after a long day of work, you had decided to swing by Angel's Share for a couple of drinks. Albedo had overheard this conversation and came with you (feigning the intentions of wanting to protect you) though this intention quickly turned dark. Presumably, Albedo had slipped you some sort of drug to knock you out and this resulted in your abduction.

Your thoughts were quickly disrupted when the heavy door of the lab opened, revealing Albedo holding a tray of prepared food. His emerald-blue eyes glowed in the darkness with an unnatural radiance; eyeing you like how a predator would look at their prey.

"Albedo...!" You mustered whatever energy you had to jerk against your confines as he approached you with the tray in hand.

He froze just a few steps away from you, staring at you with that same glossed over look in his eyes. "You're awake, love."

"Wha... Why are you calling me that?! Why have you taken me?! Let me go!" Eyes glowed of fury at his slow approach towards you, his hands held steady at the ends of the tray.

"Because, love, can't you see how the world is undeserving of you? How cruel is it? You don't need to endure it..." He set the tray aside on a nearby table, kneeling down to your level as he inched closer. "I will protect you from it all... You're mine, safe and sound from everything... down here."

You were in disbelief, utter shock at the madness he was spewing and going about. How could anyone as brilliant as him succumb to this insanity? Or has he always been like this, secretly hiding this more heinous side of himself?

"Albedo... What are you talking about...?! This is... Why are you calling me that—"

"You love me— right?!" His sudden rising tone cut you off; the tension in the secret lab was unsettling, like a knife to the throat.

"I..." You stared at him in confusion, unable to answer him.

There was no denying that you did like him to some extent but to say you 'loved' him would be an extreme... but at this point, would it be better to simply give in and lie? Or suffer the consequences?

You feared for your life, feared for the compromise that he held upon you. There was no doubt in your mind that he would hurt you if you did not comply, the nearby tools on his tables were noticeable and all conveniently are tools of torment. A nervous gulp caused your throat to tighten when you felt his cold hand brush against your cheek.

"Well... (y/n), my love...? Do you...?" Dizzied by his words and your own apprehension, you nodded frantically as his hand neared your throat. However, that wasn't good enough for him.

"Use your words, (y/n)... I know you can." Words laced with manipulation and lies, you drank them in to protect yourself— drunk on his own dark obsession with you.

"I do... I love you." Lies. Half-baked truths that were said out of fear for your own safety and life. How could anyone truly say they could love their capturers as such?

Albedo smiled, pressing a kiss to your forehead as a reward. You reeled back from cringing visibly at his actions, trembling as he pulled away to admire your marred and bounded self against the confines of his lab. "The world is cruel to those who aren't prepared... and you're too naive, my love. Stay with me... and I swear to you that nothing will ever harm you."

You breathed shakily, nodding as he embraced you in his cold arms. "I'll stay... I won't go..."

Albedo smiled wickedly, continuing to kiss your exposed skin to claim what now belongs entirely to him. "Good... you're all mine."

BAD ENDING

author's note

author's note.

good ending - he doesn't kidnap you and you have a healthy relationship with him

merry christmas / happy holiday my friends! i hope that you're well and with friends / family / etc. hope that you have also enjoyed this lil christmas gift from me to you <3

i also want to thank you all for the love and support shown to me this year <3 it's truly been a wild journey and i can't thank you all enough

as always, please take care! enjoy your holidays and please take this time to relax !! until next time friends :)

° NEXT UP, XIAO