# "ポーションと魔女" ⤷ special event (part two)

❝ cast your magic spell on me ❞

 selected route ; ポーションと魔女 (potions and witches)

. selected route ; ポーションと魔女 (potions and witches)

special event (part two)

. scenario : in which you and the genshin cast now lives in the world of harry potter (part one)

. music - hedwig's theme : john william

tw. none

.

A QUICK EXPLANATION OF EACH HOUSE BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE STEREOTYPE MEMBERS OF EACH HOUSE -

GRYFFINDOR; courageous, chivalrous, daring and determined.
- They are generally regarded as leaders or some kind (or someone who follows the path of selflessness).
- However they are quite impulsive and too honest / very blunt.

SLYTHERIN; (not every slytherin is bad— this is because a lot of people view them as almost femme fatale like characters) cunning, ambitious, natural leadership, and hard-working.
- Slytherins are often misunderstood because of the history of their house,
- Some could be viewed as selfish due to their constant drive to achieve greater things.

RAVENCLAW; intelligent, learning, creativity, and individuality.
- If you are a Ravenclaw, you prize knowledge and wisdom greatly.
- Ravenclaws adore learning new things and often seek out even more knowledge.
- Though creative, Ravenclaws are often very judgmental.

HUFFLEPUFF; loyal, patient, dedicated, and morally driven by justice.
- Hufflepuffs isn't just 'sunshine cuties who are super loyal'. They are very dedicated people with a strong moral code driven by justice.
- Hufflepuffs are extremely dedicated to their work along with their close-ones. They are quite protective of those important to them.
- However they are obsessively avoidant. If something goes wrong, they keep it to themselves.

.

QUICK REMINDER AS TO WHAT A PATRONUS IS ;

A Patronus, guardian spirit, is the manifestation of positive emotions (to fend off dementors and evil).

They can appear in two forms, non-corporal and corporal (non-corporal is a wisp while corporal is a complete manifestation).

Each Patronus is unique to the user however they are difficult to conjure.

chonyun . frozen ardor

 frozen ardor