# "約束して" ⤷ tighnari

❝ if you do well on this exam, ill cook a nice dinner for you ❞

. selected route ; 約束して (promise me)

tighnari . verdant strider

. scenario - in which tighnari helps you study for an upcoming exam (modern au)

. music - are you bored yet? : clairo

.

UNIVERSITY IS HARD, if that wasn't apparent enough. As part of your study, you were required to take a few extra courses not relevant to your main focus as supplementary material. Having to decide between metaphysics and biochemistry, you supposed either would prove a bad decision so you left it up to fate. And by fate, you meant deciding the very last minute.

Knowing that either choices were going to be awful no matter what, you accepted that this semester would be a dreadfully long one. It seems that your intuition was correct as you were dragging yourself through the depths of hell to finish weeks worth of reading material and homework.

"This is dumb." You grumbled, throwing your tablet pen aside in frustration as you stared angrily at the glowing tablet on your desk. "Who the hell needs to learn about what lipids and nucleic acids do anyway..."

Deciding that this unproductive reading session was not going to amount to any sort of learning, you leave your room for the first time in about an entire day.

"Oh? I thought you had more reading to do."

The saint that stood in your kitchen smiled at you. Admittedly, the sight of seeing your roommate in a kitty apron was rather welcoming for sore eyes.

"Tighnari, I want to die." You responded cheerily, slumping your way into the kitchen to see what delicious meal he was going to cook up this time around.

"Too much work?" He asked, stir-frying what you presumed to be mushrooms with other vegetables.

"Too hard." You answered, arms finding their way around his waist. You leaned into him, inhaling quietly as a way to ground your heavy chest that swelled with anxiety. He smells really nice...

"Eat first. Then I'll help you." His words always brought a smile to your face. Honestly, what would you do without his help?

Dinner was delicious as always. Tighnari cleared out the table while you brought all of your study material into the dining room, splaying it across the surface of the table. Settling down, you watched him intently; focused eyes scanning over the text, hunched slender shoulders, sleeves rolled up to his elbows and that serious look—