# "私の最愛の人へ" ⤷ ayaka

❝ happiest birthday to you, ayaka! ❞

 selected route ; 私の最愛の人へ (to my beloved)

. selected route ; 私の最愛の人へ (to my beloved)

kamisato ayaka . frostflake heron

. scenario - in which you, paimon, and thoma prepare a secret birthday celebration for ayaka

. music - birthday : somi

tw. none

.

"THOMA! DID YOU PREPARE THE CAKE?"

THE FAITHFUL RETAINER of the Kamisato House nodded, peeping from the corner of the house, holding up a beautifully decorated cake. You admired his handiwork— the cool blue glaze that made the outside of the cake shimmer in pearlescent sparkles. The intricate icing of a heron is accompanied by snowflakes and sakura flowers. You noticed that he even placed edible candy pearls to make the snowflakes stand out.

"All done! I'll prepare the side dishes for the feast. Are you and Paimon nearly done with decorating?" You nodded with a smile before peering over to your floating companion to see her putting up the paper-cut snowflakes and ribbons against the high ceiling (that you couldn't reach).

"Paimon's all done here too!" Your companion chimed, strutting pridefully as she presented her work to you. "What do you think, (y/n)?"

You smiled back at Paimon, nodding at her handiwork. "It looks great, Paimon. Thank you so much."

A soft pink flushed across her face as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck with a smug smile. "Ehe... it's no big deal! There isn't anything Paimon can't do!"

You giggled, nodding to encourage her before glancing outside to estimate the time. "We have about an hour before Ayaka's home! Let's go check on Yoimiya and the rest of the party preparations!"

The two of you headed out, giving Thoma a quick notice before teleporting to Inazuma City to see the progress made on the custom fireworks that you had commissioned Yoimiya to make for this special occasion.

"Yoimiya!" Paimon waved at the self-proclaimed 'Queen of Summer Festivals' with a smile as the two of you approached her.

Yoimiya's face immediately brightened, rushing over to the two of you with her arms wide open. "Ya guys came just in time! I finished up ya request for the Miss Ayaka. I can't make it to the party tonight but let the miss know that I wish her a happy birthday!"

Yoimiya gestured proudly to the wooden box beside her. The smile on her lips only grew larger with Paimon's praise of the beautiful work.

"Oh wow! These look amazing, Yoimiya!" The blonde-haired archer grinned wildly, folding her arms across her chest in a prideful manner. "Of course! Nothing short of perfection for the Princess! I made sure that these ones are extra special! Just make sure ya stand a bit away from the fireworks or else ya ear will go 'boom'!"