Welcome & Disclaimer

Hello! Welcome to the third book of my Bangtan Couples Encounters series!

If you are not comfortable with strong language or stories with sexually explicit content, I completely respect that, but would advise you to refrain from reading this particular story. I do label chapters that have explicit content, so you can still read the story and skip those particular chapters, if needed!

This is a work of fan fiction using the names, profession, and looks of the members of BTS. I do not claim ownership of any member of BTS as well as other celebrities mentioned in the story. Situations in the story may be inspired by the members and by actual events, but the storyline is based on my own imagination. This story is for entertainment only.

I do not allow my written work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.

Though the written work is my own, I do not own the rights to or take credit for the images and videos used in the story.

I started writing this series of stories as a means of personal therapy- through using my creativity. I hope you enjoy!

One more thing! With this story, I wanted to try this particular plot I thought would be perfect for Namjoon, in my own way. ☺️ This book is about love and family. And, just to let you know, this might be one of my fluffiest stories, so if you just want to feel good, read on! 🥰

Instagram: @yoonreverie

©Yoonreverie 2021