34. Finally!

22/07/22-23/07/22

Namjoon's 1st Person POV

It's Friday and the airplane that Sooyoung, Moonsik and her parents are on have just landed on Seoul soil!

I'm currently in a tinted SUV in the secure private parking garage where my family will soon arrive with security. We are making sure that this entire trip will be a safe and private one for my soon-to-be-wife, son, and soon-to-be-parents-in-law.

As I'm texting my sister and parents about the small family gathering we are holding at my private home tonight, the doors of the SUV open up by security, aiding Sooyoung, Moonsik and Sooyoung's parents safely into the vehicle.

"Appa!" Moonsik squeals when he sees me. He and I embrace each other and I help him in his seat next to me at the very back of the SUV. Sooyoung settles in the seat beside him, and she and I are able share a sweet kiss before Sooyoung's parents enter to sit in the middle section of the vehicle.

Tomorrow, Sooyoung and I will officially be getting married. We aren't having a huge ceremony just yet. Like other members, Sooyoung and I decided to hold off on having a big ceremony until later in my music career, where media and fans can accept the fact that the members and I are settling down. But, we want to make it official on paper now because Sooyoung and I are committed to one another.

As much as I don't want to be secretive about my marriage with Sooyoung, it's necessary because of my profession. She and I discussed it a lot and she is fine with keeping our lives as private as possible, if at least to keep Moonsik safe, first and foremost. I know it's easier said than done, and keeping things secretive might take a toll on us, but I don't think it is anything Sooyoung and I cannot handle. Together, we'll be strong enough to weather through all the tough obstacles ahead of us.

I love Sooyoung, and she loves me. We both love our son so much, that we'll do anything that we think is right for our family.

We have made all the arrangements to have the documents signed and set in stone. It's been a long time coming.

Tonight, we are having a family dinner at my home, to celebrate both families coming together. Due to work, Inna and Lucy aren't able to fly out early to join us for tonight but they said they would try to FaceTime so they could be part of the gathering in some way. They will be traveling in order to arrive in the afternoon, tomorrow, so they can join us for the rest of the festivities.

Tomorrow morning, we will be heading to Seoul City Hall for our marriage license and I can finally call Sooyoung my wife. Bang PD-nim and company had made sure to make it as private of an affair for us when we head to the location so that no one suspects of us being there. And, tomorrow evening, we plan on having an intimate celebration at the Four Seasons Hotel Seoul, with the rest of the members, close family and friends, as well as our close-knit staff.

~

Sooyoung's 1st Person POV

It is now Saturday evening. We are currently at the Four Seasons Hotel Seoul, having the time of our lives, celebrating Namjoon and I finally being husband and wife. It's been a long time coming and I'm just beyond happy to finally call him my husband.

Our time at the Seoul's City Hall, this morning, went as smoothly as possible and it was great that we had privacy while we were at the location. Both of our parents and Moonsik accompanied us and we took a few pictures together to commemorate the special moment of Namjoon and I officially being married.

It's been such a ride for the two of us. If you asked me several years ago if I saw this coming, I'd tell you that it would've seemed impossible. When Namjoon and I separated, I didn't think I'd see him again because of all the circumstances- mostly him being in BTS and having such tight security and him being hard to contact.

I never lost my love for Namjoon,  even when we were apart for that long period of time. And a huge part of me felt that it was the same for him. And, sure enough, I was right. Because here we are now, dancing in each other's arms in the dance floor. I love him so much more now than I did when he and I were young and first said 'I love you' to each other. He keeps looking at me with such love in his eyes that I feel like the luckiest woman ever.

After a couple minutes, the slow song we were dancing to ends and an upbeat song starts to play and Namjoon and I are so joyful that we can't help but get loose and dance like crazy on the dance floor. I look around the dance floor and I see Hobi and his girlfriend, Roxy, along with Jimin, crowding around Moonsik, teaching him dance moves and it's the cutest sight ever! Namjoon notices where my eyes have landed and he softly drags me closer so we can dance near them and Namjoon captures the cute moment, on his phone, of his members teaching our son dance moves. Seeing the smile on Moonsik's face makes me melt and when he saw his dad recording him, he turned up the charm more. Oh, my heart could burst.

~

About an hour later, it's time to cut the gorgeous cake prepared for our celebration. And, Namjoon did not hold back in getting icing all over my face. But, he got his revenge, when I picked up our son from the ground.

I mischievously whispered in Moonsik's ear, "Take as much icing off the cake and cover your dad's face with it!"

Moonsik's eyes widen as he looks at me, surprised he's receiving permission to get messy, but then he matches my mischievous facial expression with his own, reaches for the cake and swipes a generous amount of icing in his hands of the slice of cake near us.

"Oh, no you don't!" Namjoon playfully groans out loud as I get Moonsik close to Namjoon.

Moonsik listens to me and does as I told him and smears all the icing in his hands across Namjoon's face, with Moonsik uncontrollably giggling at the sight of his father, making my husband and I join in the laughter.

I love my family.

*********

A/N:

Fluffy chapter after fluffy chapter!

Also, let's just appreciate this image, shall we?!

BTS at UNGA. I'm constantly in awe of these men. (9/20/2021)

🎵Song to check out: "Friday I'm in Love" by The Cure

Please vote and/or comment if you'd like! ✨
-MissD