16. Feelings Ignited

*Warning: Mature content ahead. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

*********

15/04/21

"We need to be quiet," Sooyoung whispers as she gently closes the front door and locks it. I stand behind her in the foyer of her apartment, and as soon as she turns to face me, we're like magnets.

Sooyoung throws her arms around my neck and my hands find themselves gripping on her hips. Her lips land on mine and I kiss her with urgency. She slips her hands up onto the back of my head and deepens the kiss. My tongue slips in her mouth which draws a moan out of her.

She breaks away from the kiss, and both of us are panting, trying to catch our breaths. She kicks off her heels, which makes me follow suit and I kick off my dress shoes. As soon as she sees that I'm shoeless, she looks at me seductively and grabs my hand, dragging me down the hallway.

Instead of taking me to her bedroom, she takes me to the door farthest to the right, which is a guest room.

As soon as we make it into the room, Sooyoung closes the door behind her. She walks up to me and places her hands on my chest, which causes me to wrap my arms tightly around her waist.

"My room is right next to Moonsik's and this room is the furthest away from him," she explains to me in a whisper.

"Are we already those parents trying to sneak around behind their kid's back?" I lightly chuckle.

"Namjoon!" She jokingly scoffs at me and playfully slaps my back, "I just don't want him to hear us!"

"I get it," I smile softly at her.

"Are we really doing this?" Sooyoung thinks out loud, questioningly. She looks up deep into my eyes as if she's trying to read my thoughts. I place my forehead against hers.

"I miss you so fucking much, Soo," I say in a hushed tone. Sooyoung moves her face closer, brushing her nose against mine.

"Namjoon," she says in a breathy voice. Just hearing her say my name like that causes me to crash my lips onto hers.

Our kiss grows fervent with our tongues fighting for dominance. Without breaking the kiss, I can feel Sooyoung pull my black dress shirt that was tucked into my dress pants and she starts working on undoing the buttons. As she's working on shedding me of my shirt, I unbuckle my pants. As soon as she's undone all of the buttons, I let her slip the dress shirt off me. We both pull away from the kiss, allowing me to continue working on my pants by unbuttoning, unzipping and pulling them down, leaving me in black boxer briefs. During that time, Sooyoung takes off her black dress, leaving her in a red lace bra and matching lace underwear. Fuck, her body has matured for the better.

I press my body against Sooyoung's and go back to placing my lips on her soft ones. I let my tongue glide on her bottom lip and slip it into her mouth and she lets a another moan escape. The feeling of her lips on mine and her body against me makes my cock grow hard. I know she can feel it pressing against her stomach. As we continue to get lost in the kiss, her hands are now on the back of my head with her fingers tangled in my hair. My hands slide down to her ass, where I grip tightly and lift her up, making her instinctively wrap her legs around my waist.