Author's Note

Hi, Everyone!

It felt like it took me quite some time to finish this story compared to the other books I've already completed! I just wanted the chapters to be something I was content in sharing. Overall, I'm satisfied!

This Namjoon story is shorter than I had anticipated. But, I think it was a story that I didn't think needed to be dragged on for too long. I think I ended it right where I needed to.

Also, when I first started this story, I had visions of fitting in a lot of angst into it. I thought that the idea of Namjoon finding out about a five year-old son and his dating life would be a perfect recipe for angsty content. But, once I started writing and got to the parts where Namjoon and Moonsik started interacting, it naturally turned to wholesome moments! I just couldn't help myself but build a sweet growing relationship between Namjoon and Moonsik. So, instead of a book full of angst, the opposite happened, and this story became my fluffiest one to date. This story ended up being full of heartwarming family moments. And, I'm content with the end result!

If you've read my other stories, it might be evident that I lean towards a specific genre of writing- it tends to lean towards the chic-lit style. It's what I'm good at churning out. I get inspired by my favorite romance-comedy movies/ shows, chic-lit novels I used to love when I was younger, and events in my love life as well as the love lives of my friends! I was just talking to my best friend about how she is a huge inspiration when I'm writing the friends of my original characters. I can't help but write what is natural and using real life experiences to make the story realistic and relatable.

Maybe someday I'll write an angsty mafia book or a dark vampire AU. But, for now, I hope you'll stick with me and enjoy my smut-filled, slice-of-life, realistic love stories!

And, now, I want to take the time to thank you all for following this story and supporting it just by reading and voting! It really means a lot, more than you know! 🥰

Next is book 4 of this series, 'Heartbeats In Sync,' with Jung Hoseok! I hope you can check it out!

Last song! "Persona" by BTS (RM)

XOXO

-MissD