28. Meeting Some of the Uncles!

Warning: Mature content towards the end of the chapter. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

*********

27/08/21

It's early Friday morning and the doorbell to Sooyoung's apartment goes off.

I already have my son dressed and ready to start our day together. While Sooyoung will spend the first half of her day at the hospital for clinical rotations, I will be having a son and father day with my kid.

But, right now, Moonsik is meeting a couple of his honorary uncles who are on the other side of Sooyoung's apartment door. It's 7am, and luckily Sooyoung can hang out for a bit before she has to head to her classes.

Moonsik runs to the front door with me right behind him. He opens the door wide revealing Jimin, Yoongi, Yoongi's girlfriend, Melina, and a couple of our staff, which includes Chulsan.

"Hi!" Moonsik brightly says to the new guests while looking up at them and flashing the biggest smile.

"Hey, so I have this cool Infinity Gauntlet but I can't keep it. I wish I had someone who can take this for me..." Jimin says as he holds a box holding a replica of an Infinity Gauntlet from the Avengers movies, which Moonsik has been obsessed with, lately.

"I'll take it if you can't keep it!!! You're my Uncle Jimin, right?!" Moonsik speaks, excitedly, as he looks at Jimin with wide eyes.

"You can totally have the gauntlet, and yes, I am your Uncle Jimin! Here, it's yours!" Jimin kneels down and hands the big box to my son and it is more than half his size, but Moonsik hugs it with so much joy. After a moment, he places it down.

"Thank you, Uncle Jimin!" Moonsik sweetly says and throws his arms around Jimin, giving him a welcoming hug. After the embrace, Moonsik let's go and looks up to Yoongi.

"Are you my Uncle Yoongi?!" Moonsik questions my hyung.

Moonsik knows all six of the guys through various FaceTime calls and my bandmates look at Moonsik as their own nephew.

"I am!" Yoongi says as he and Jimin switch, Jimin getting back to his feet and Yoongi now kneeling in front of Moonsik.

"I don't have an Infinity Gauntlet, but I thought you might like this," Yoongi says as he hands the child a gift bag. My son quickly reaches in and pulls out a Pokémon box containing thirty-six packs of cards. My Pokémon loving son's jaw drops.

"POKÉMON CARDS!!!" Moonsik screams! My son has loved Pokémon for a while, according to Sooyoung, and that's one of the things he and I bond over a lot on video calls since Pokémon is as much my childhood as it is currently his.

Moonsik turns to me. "Look, Appa!" He holds it out for me to take so I can look at them. He turns back to Yoongi.

"Thank you, Uncle Yoongi!" He squeals as he gives my hyung a tight hug. After the hug he asks him, "Uncle Yoongi, can we open some of the packs after breakfast?!"

"Of course, kid!" Yoongi says, not able to hide the gummy smile on his face while he ruffles Moonsik's hair.

Yoongi introduces Moonsik and Sooyoung to Melina, to which Moonsik quickly took well to her and called her Aunt Melina.

The boys had brought over breakfast, to go, from a place Sooyoung had suggested they drop by.

We all headed to the dining room to set up all the food. As we were setting up, Lucy and Inna join us and I introduce them to my band members, Melina, and the staff who they've never met before.