30. Rendezvous

*Warning: Mature content ahead. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

*********

28/08/21

Sooyoung's 1st Person POV

Our son had such a long, productive day, that by 8pm, he was sound asleep in his tent in the living room.

We had already planned for Inna and Lucy to watch him for the night while Namjoon and I escape for a little rendezvous to the hotel he had booked so that he and I could have more privacy.

It doesn't take long for us to make it to his hotel room.

Before we left my place, Namjoon had let me indulge in a bath while he spent time with Moonsik who was still awake at the time. He said he would just shower and freshen up when we make it to the hotel. That was perfect, because while he's in the shower, I can set up what I have planned for us for the night.

Vanilla sex is nice and all, but I love to throw in some elements in to make sex with Namjoon more of an experience.

I only had one sexual partner before Namjoon, but we were young, and being each other's first- obviously we didn't know exactly what we were doing. I have slept with other men during the time Namjoon and I were not in each other's lives for the five years apart, but it was nothing special.

Namjoon was the one who, when we started dating, was willing to experiment and delve into different territories of sex with me. We learned what both turned us and what kinks we really liked. We were comfortable exploring our bodies with each other back in the day, and it's no different now.

Prior to tonight's mini getaway, I packed an overnight bag that not only included clothes and toiletries but also some sex toys I wanted to incorporate into our night. I have toys I know I want him to use on me and items I know he'd appreciate me using on him, as well as new ones neither of us have tried on each other.

Ever since we came back in each other's lives a few months ago, we've made love and had amazing rough sex but haven't incorporated toys. We did back when we were younger, and I thought tonight, I would surprise him with some goodies.

While he's in the shower, I quickly take off my clothes until I'm bare and I throw on my pink silk robe.

Then, I swiftly went to work on setting up all the toys on both bedside tables in the hotel room.

~

Namjoon finally emerges out of the bathroom, looking like he quickly towel dried and is wearing absolutely nothing, which is the most perfect sight ever.

And, it seems I have the same idea, because I'm now laying comfortably on the bed, completely nude, with a chain that I'm holding onto.

"Babe, what do you have there?" Namjoon huskily asks as his eyes drift from my body then to the object.

"Something I want you to use on me so, come over here," I order him.

He walks towards me and gets on the bed, resting on his knees in front of me, on the mattress.

I hand him the chain and he observes it. It doesn't take him long to realize they are nipple clamps and a clit clamp attached together on a chain. Namjoon knows I like to mix pleasurable pain into our sexual encounters, especially when I want him to dominate me completely, like how I want him to do so with me tonight.