Chapter 7: 'A Fixer Upper'

(A/n: This chapter is going to have A LOT of moments between reader-chan and our favorite bear. And I mean A LOT! Hope you enjoy this extremely fangirlish chapter! Also, the new gameplay trailer for Security Breach just came out so what better time to update!?)

"All right men, I've called you all here because you know that Freddy has suffered horrible damage from the other night." You had called all of your coworkers in the mechanic department to discuss what plan of action that you all should take because this was a serious situation! The head performer, the very face of this entire franchise, is out of order! 

"Yeah, because of you." One muttered. You were not in the mood today, you pulled your gun out of your holster at shot at the ground in front of all of their feet. 

"Listen up you ungrateful spineless pigs! I am not in the mood today for your stupid comments! Who or who didn't do it doesn't matter! What matters is that we need to fix him as fast as possible!" You screamed at the now shook men. "And before you make the joke, NO it is not that time of the month!!!" 

"Damn." One whispered. 

"Now let's talk business, you guys are all the professionals here so I need some input. What is the fastest way to fix Freddy?" 

You were actually really surprised when they actually answered you!

"With the damage done there is no way that it will take just one day to fix him." 

"Yeah he needs new parts ordered and everything."

"I think the fastest way to fix him is to take him home with one of us." 

Everyone turned their heads towards the last guy. 

"Elaborate." You pointed at him. 

"Well if we keep him here and try to fix him it will take way too long! If we're at work than there won't be any time to work on him because we'll be busy doing other things!" He explained. 

"You guys don't do anything." You deadpanned. "But no, I think you've got a point." 

"Really?" He rose a brow. 

"Yeah, since you all don't do anything around here that will leave me. And with my millions of duties it will be almost impossible for me to have time for Freddy..." You snapped your fingers with a grin. "You know what? I'll do it! I'll ask for me to have days off until I fix him!" 

"Woah woah woah! What makes you think none of us can have those kinds of days off?!" One of them stood up, offended. 

"Because if you did, you will never return." 

He sat back down

"Fair." 

~

DAY 1

"Come on! Bring him in slowly!" You signaled the company van into your driveway. "Poor guy is already broken enough I don't think he deserves any more damage!" You stopped the vehicle once it was far enough to where you could open the back door and take out the animatronic. 

You watched as the men who worked with you pulled out a giant long crate which contained Freddy inside. 

"Uh, where exactly do you want him?" One of them asked. 

"Bring him up to my room, I would like to be somewhere comfortable when I work." 

"Up?" The other gulped. 

"If you're worried about there being an entire flight of stairs don't be. It's only like five or eight steps." You explained. The men let out sighs of relief and began carrying the crate inside.