Chapter 26: 'Fizzy's Lament'

(A/n: "It's about to get really Scooby-Doo ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵍʳᵘᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ up in here so if you're not with that, then I'd suggest you skip this chapter, unless you find it hot I guess...")

.

.

.

.

.

Another lovely day at the plex. 

Everything was running smoothly, nothing was going wrong and people were having fun. And our big animatronic bear was doing his thing perfectly!

"Do you have any pizzas hidden inside your stomach too?" One of the many children that surrounded the animatronic bear questioned in curiosity.

He looked upon them all with his usual kind smile.

"No, I'm sorry little one!" He chuckled. "I only use my stomach for birthday cakes and pinatas!" He answered, a small frown adorning the child's face in disappointment.

"But! I do sometimes hide away other things! Like THIS!" Freddy quickly pulled out a giant Fizzy balloon, it seemed to inflate the moment it was released. The children looked at the huge balloon that the bear 'magically' made appear out of him.

"That's so cool!" One of the children exclaimed. "Can you put ME inside your stomach?!"

"Oh, it is MUCH too dangerous to put children inside of my hatch! They might eat the cake I have in there!" He joked, the children giggling at his words. But in reality the reason why was because the kid might get crushed and die, but of course, he couldn't tell them that.

"Why do you have a Fizzy balloon?" Another one asked.

"Because even though she has been here for a while now, she is still new! So I like to have something of her to carry with me, to promote her and her attraction, and to show that she is just as big as the gang and I!" Freddy responded with a grin. "She is also very shy! So she still has to get used to you all!"

"Why is she so shy? You guys aren't afraid at all!" Another raised their hand.

"It's because she's the same age as most of you all!" Freddy revealed, looks of amazement surrounding him.

"Wow! So she's a kid like us?!"

"Yes!" Freddy nodded, playing with the balloon a bit. "And soon, she'll be big like me! And not afraid to do anything! Just like the rest of you!" 

"Woooow!!!" They all awed. "I wanna see Fizzy!"

"Yeah, me too!" 

"Me three!" 

"Alright then! Let's go see our little sugar cloud! Follow me, Superstars!" Freddy announced, playfully marching himself to Fizzy's Emporium.

~

Mr. Grayson had been hanging out a lot recently around Fizzy's Emporium. 

He had noticed something was up with the animatronic and decided to personally investigate the matter himself. 

The Fizzy animatronic seemed to, 'freak out' whenever near any form of waste-destroying item. Weird I know but, it was so specific! And she absolutely REFUSED to go anywhere near the trash basement. It's actually just the garbage compactor but the employees gave it the name 'trash basement' because they couldn't remember the word 'compacter'.