Chapter 4: 'The Show Must Go On!'

(A/n: 'I know that this specific cover didn't come out in the 80's but the song itself did. And I like to believe that the animatronics like to put spins on their music...')

~

"What are we going to do? Chica's voice box was working just fine hours ago! What happened?" You began to pace around, stressing over this situation you were in. And the moment you thought that it couldn't get any worse, it did. 

Chica collapsed onto the floor, unable to move. She didn't shut down because her eyes were still opened and glowing. You were about to freaking scream. What was happening now?! Pulling out your tablet you saw that her joints became loose which meant she was like jelly! 

"Oh God this is a disaster! How am I supposed to get her working in time!?" Tears were beginning to prick the sides of your eyes. All of the animatronics, including Chica gave saddened and guilty expressions. 

"We can't get her working in time, with the little experience you have, it will be impossible." Freddy sighed. 

"Gee thanks for the boost of confidence Fazbear." You sniffed. 

"But there is a solution around it." 

You grabbed his shoulder pads instantly and pulled the bear down to your height.

"Tell me." You whispered with a hiss. 

"We have this device called the Imitator, it's a temporary endoskeleton that we can use to get Chica moving again, unfortunately, it doesn't cover the voice box." Freddy explained. 

"Well how does it work?"

The robots looked at each other and smirked. 

~

"Wait so you're saying that I have to do all of the work?" You gasped at your current appearance. You had a weird metal skeleton around you that you could surprisingly walk really well in. 

"Only the normal walking and singing, Chica uploaded her choreography into the skeleton so you don't even have to try to come up with a dance." 

"Hold up, I have to sing?! I'm a horrible singer!"

"Tell that to all the times you mumbled songs while working on us." Montgomery whispered.

"I heard that!" You snapped at the alligator. "You guys are unnaturally chatty today!"

"How can we not be when our friend's show was sabotaged!" Roxanne exclaimed, quieting everyone.

Everyone turned to the wolf.

"You think we we're sabotaged?" You rose a brow. "Why say that?"

"Well while I waited for the show to start I know you had Chica stay shut down so she could have enough energy." Roxanne explained. "And my intruder alarm went off and what I caught was, interesting."

At the mention of 'intruder', everyone went on high alert. Freddy stomped over to the wolf, who lowkey began to shake with fear at the presence of the seemingly angry bear.

"Your intruder alert went off..." His hand shakingly formed a fist. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE!"

Okay let me just say one thing...

Deep voice
+
8 feet tall
+
Animatronic bear
+
Nicest guy ever
+
Angry

= Scary as hell

"Yo Fredbear! Lay off the poor girl, I'm more than positive that she thinks she has a reason why." Montgomery came to Roxanne's rescue.