Chapter 10: 'Fizzy'

(A/n: 'This cover had no right to slap as hard as it did. And sorry for the late update, writer's block, you know how it is.')

"Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you all so much for coming here on this special occasion!" Your boss opened. "Today, we will not only open our newest attraction, but, the newest member of the Fazbear family!" 

Crowds of people cheered and clapped with excitement, waiting for everything to begin.

"Now! Without further ado, Fizzy!" 

The giant present beside him busted it's top open, confetti flying everywhere, and out that box came an animatronic unicorn. 

"Hello everyone! My name is Fizzy! Welcome to my emporium!" She greeted, her robotic voice sounding out through the squealing children. She had light blue 'fur' topped with a giant pink mane on top, and extremely fluffy tail to match. Tucked in her locks were candy and glitter. She wore a ruffled waitress skirt with a heart shaped apron on the front. Her top, a typical net teen would wear. To you, she looked like a giant piece of cotton candy. 

You smiled, clapping your hands in satisfaction that everything turned out well. Everyone was excited, everyone was happy. Well, at least you thought everyone was. In the corner of your eye you could she a couple holding each other, sobbing. The woman burying her face into the man's chest. 

"Come on dear, we've seen the grand opening, we can go now." The man whispered into her hair, wrapping an arm around her, leader her out. 

"She would have loved it here." She breathed. 

"I know. I know." He lightly kissed the top of who you were assuming to be his wife's head. 

You watched them leave the emporium. 

You saw your boss coming over from the stage, looking in the same direction as you were. 

"Who was that?" You asked, hoping he had an answer. 

"The man is an employee at Afton Robotics, the creator of Fizzy." He sighed a placed a hand on your shoulder. "His daughter went missing at the factory one night, it was all over the news." 

You looked back at the couple. Another reason you were scared to have a kid, was just shown. 

You were pulled out of your thoughts at the sounds of joyful screams, turning, you saw Joie getting sprayed with a purple soda by Montgomery. He tried to run away but the gator kept chasing him. Their laughter filled the already lively room. 

"Monty man, wait! I can't breathe!" Joie squealed, trying to catch his breath from laughing and running everywhere. 

"No way dude! This is what you get for splashing me with water the other day knowing I could have short circuited!" Monty exclaimed, increasing the pressure of the soda. 

"I knew you wouldn't break! Your literally designed to be hydrophobic! AH IT GOT IN MY EYE!" Joie stopped his escape to try and soothe his eye. He was so distracted he didn't realize Monty had stopped the spraying and sneaked up behind him. 

The frenchman let out a yelp as he was hoisted up by the waist into the gator's arms, getting the life squeezed out of him. 

"Ack! Montgomery! Ah!" He struggled in the animatronic's arms trying to at least get some room to breathe. "Uncle! Uncle!" He slapped the robot's arm over and over announcing his surrender. 

"Hah! Hah! That's what you get!" Monty chuckled, slightly withholding his grip, giving Joie room to breathe air. 

"You idiot!" Joie scoffed, running his fingers through his brown locks, the thick liquid flowing down his body. "You got me all sticky now!" He glared.