Chapter 34: 'Return Of The Professionals'

(A/n: 'Grayson lovers, this one's for you.')

"Come on sis! Everyone is waiting for you back at Fizzy's!" Gregory rushed you, pulling your arm along.

"Okay! Okay! Slow down!" You chuckled as you tried not to trip over your feet.

"You'll be so happy! Fizzy isn't crazy and so is-!"

"Freddy?" You breathed, slowing down as your gaze met with that very familiar color of brown standing in front of the doors of Fizzy's Emporium.

Your heart nearly slipped a beat as his eyes turned around to meet yours. He froze in surprise the moment he realized it was you.

You had finally come back to him.

"Y/n! You're back!" Freddy gasped as he took some cautious steps towards you. "How is this possible?!"

"I couldn't even tell you that..." You rose a brow as you bashfully rubbed your arm. "How are you?"

"I'm doing well Y/n, I'm actually regaining my lost memories!" Freddy confirmed.

"Really?! Holy shit Freddy that's amazing!" You gasped. "What do you remember!?"

"Just little things, but the ones that I really adore, are the ones about you..."

"Huh!?"

"Uhhhhh... What happened?" A voice gurgled as the doors opened. It was Arnold and he looked like he had fallen on his head.

"We found you fainted on the floor a few hours ago." Freddy explained to the dazed cowboy. "What exactly happened to you."

"Oh God I had the worst dream that I was told that Daniel was going to tell Y/n everything and that I was going to have to face her-." Arnold stopped once he saw you standing there, a completely horrified wide-eyed look on your face as you stared at him. After a few seconds of silent staring he started to scream at the top of his lungs as he hid behind the more than confused animatronic bear.

"Why are you hiding from me?" You pouted, your heart hurting a bit at his reaction towards seeing you. "You don't think that I would be mad at you? Right?"

Arnold just peeled out from behind Freddy, a sad and guilty look on his face.

"Nope! Nope I understand! Things wouldn't have turned out this way if only I had made some different choices! But that's fine right? I'm fine! Right?" Your mood dropped like an anchor on land as you began to have a crisis right there. "I mean if it weren't for me acting on my impulses we probably wouldn't be in this mess! He'll Freddy might not have lost his memories!"

"Come now Y/n don't let my condition get to you." Freddy attempted to console. "You didn't do anything wrong in your life! You're the best person in this room! A good person-!"

"I'M NOT A GOOD PERSON!" You screamed out, silencing everyone at your sudden outburst. "ALRIGHT?! I HAVE DONE SO MANY BAD THINGS THAT TOOK ME ALMOST GETTING KILLED TO FIGURE OUT! SO MANY THINGS TO JOIE..."  A tear rolled down your cheek. "I've made people that weren't of no relation to him investigate his sexuality just because I was curious. I even threw him a party with those same people, completely exposing his business that was of no doubt one of the most personal things he kept hidden. I thought I was doing good, but now I know that I couldn't have been more stupid. Hell, I even let him go on a date with a stranger knowing that it was dangerous for someone of ANY sexuality to do-!"

You were suddenly cut off with Arnold slapping you across the face onto the floor with the back of his left hand.

Freddy was stopped from pursuing the man by Gregory.