Chapter 2: 'A New Day A New Job'

Thank goodness you didn't have to watch Gregory today. Because today was going to be super busy with your new job.

Waking up in the morning you got dressed with your newest accessory, the tool belt. With the newest weight now around your hips you set off to work.

Parking your car you took this time to check yourself out in the window. Looking at your self you now took notice at the tool belt's buckle. It was actually the coolest one! It clicked together in the front and the buckle formed the logo of the plex!

"Um, excuse me ma'am, do you work here?"

Turning around you saw a mother with her child.

"Oh, yes I do! You're pretty early though, we haven't opened yet." You answered, straightening your many belts.

"I've never seen a uniform quite like yours, what do you do here exactly?" The mother asked, full of curiosity.

"Well I do a lot of things, waitress, security, etc. And now mechanic."

"Wow, I could never see myself doing all if those things everyday. You must be a smart young lady to be trusted with all of those things! I hope you're not overworking yourself dear."

"Really it's nothing! I enjoy what I do and get paid extremely well for all of it. So it's worth it."

"So you're like a superhero?" The child spoke up. "Kind of like Freddy!" 

Children were too precious. But you always wondered why they all thought of Freddy as a superhero. As far as you're concerned he's just a performer. But he DOES have a superhero like design to him. Huh, see how things make since once you think? You should do it more often. You desided to have fun with the kid.

"Oh yes! I am a superhero like freddy! In fact, I was recently tasked to work with him!" You grinned and puffed out your chest with pride, the child's eyes sparkling.

"Woah really?! That's so cool! What's he like up close?!"

"Well today is my first day on the job so I don't know yet, but how about I arrange a little meeting between you two when he walks around huh? So you can ask him yourself?"

The little kid let out squeals of joy as he tugged on his mother's sleeve.

"Can we mom?! Can we?!"

She looked up at you.

"You're too kind, really." She gave you her number. "Here, call me when Freddy is ready to meet with us."

"Of course ma'am, I'll see you when we open." You waved goodbye and entered the Plex to start the day.

~

"Okay first things first, gotta check up on the animatronics and make sure that they are okay and ready for the day..." You mumbled to yourself walking backstage.

You had no idea where to go back there, there was random boxes and decorations scattered everywhere with no sorting or cleaning so you were tripping all over the place. The first thing you were going to do after checking up on the animatronics was clean up back here.

"Jesus, these guys have no way of taking care of the animatronics in conditions like this! No wonder the head guy quit- OOF!" Your struggling was cut short when you smashed into something metal like. Pushing back your gaze met with a blue lighting bolt. You slowly trailed your eyes upward to set your sights on the eight foot tall animatronic bear.

"Finally found you..." You breathed. "Now to do. Something..." You were at a lost for what to do. Maybe there's a manual somewhere?

You began to dig around all over the floor and messy shelves for anything that could help you at all. After a few minutes with no luck a thought zoomed through your head. These animatronics were basically walking security cameras! And you also heard a rumor that they could understand commands of certain voices. Maybe they recently got programmed to your voice. But what would you say? Is there a magic word? You just shrugged and went for it.