Chapter 24: 'Memories'

'

Mom! Joie got into the jam again!'

'Joie! I know you like the homemade jam I made, but you shouldn't just eat it all! You'll get sick!'

'...?'

'How can I be mad at you? You can't even speak a full sentence yet!' 

'l̷̡̧̛̜͔̩̠̗̞̭͎̺̞͍̱͓͈̍͑̊̃̉͋͘͝ȩ̶̢̡̫̤͔͚̞̪̖̗͆̓͒͛͐̈́̑̌̔͐̄̄͘͝ͅ ̸̛̭̠͔̙͎̙̘̯̯̹̹͓͇̟͍̘̝̇̐̂̅̽̄͌̀͜͜e̷̛̛͚̻̖̱̦̳̖̭̿͑̀̒́͘͘͝ţ̶̢̛̭̼̰̖̖̲̦̋̓̃͑͊̿͋̒͂̐͊͜͠ͅĒ̷̢͚͖̍͒̄̿͋̂̽͗̿̔̀͗̎̀̏͝ ̵̨͚̰͕̟̟͎̅̔̃̍͐̋̇͆̏͊̆͘͝͝ŕ̸̨̨͓̦̤̲̱̝̻͓͕̖̞̠͕̬̇͌̕͜ņ̸̢̖̝̰͇̙̻̝̳̥̃̊̃̈́́̓̀̀̉͗̔̃͊̐͐͜ , take your brother to your father, he has jam all over him! Ha ha!' 

'Okay, momma!' 

'Ma...ma...!'

*CRASH!*

Freddy woke up with a start, panting uncontrollably. 

What was that?

Normally, animatronics couldn't 'dream'. But I believe it's quite clear now that Freddy was no NORMAL animatronic. 

He's dreamed before, of many things. He's dreamed of his friends, events that have happened the day before, about you... But never has he had one about an event that he never remembered happening. 

Or at least, something he shouldn't remember happening...

With a frustrated hand on his head, he arose from his couch and began pacing around his room. So much has happened, so many horrible things. 

But I guess horrible things are bound to happen in a place like this. 

Joie...

He was his friend, a true mechanic. 

He never went back on the people he loved, and always stayed true. A good person, with an even better heart. 

To think that such a tragedy would befall him. Why would anyone do this? He was the brightest person to ever exist. For someone like him to be taken away from the world so soon it... it hurt.

And Monty...

He's hurting more than anyone else here. 

After he had attacked Y/n in his anger, his room in rockstar row had become off-limits. The giant window was replaced with a new one, blocked off with a black drape, making it impossible to see inside. Signs were placed around the outside, telling everyone that the area was 'out of order' and that Monty 'wouldn't be able to see anyone'. This new setup was by request of Y/n herself. She knew the reason behind his actions, and as the head mechanic, took responsibility for it, to make sure he would have the time to himself so he could grieve about his late lover. 

You see, that night, before Joie passed, he had confessed to him. 

And Joie accepted it with the biggest grin! The two couldn't be happier! 

And so that same night, Joie left with hope in his heart for the future. 

Only to never return. 

After Monty had attacked Y/n, she had been hospitalized for a few days due to a severe injury on her head. The damage had left her brain in a state where a strong form of negative emotion could put her body into a form of phycological coma. So a therapist was strongly suggested to help her keep her spirits high and to hopefully prevent that from ever happening.