Chapter 17: 'The R.I.P'

"It's been years since the disappearance of the children that once joyfully roamed these halls. Now gone, only one question remains...."

"What happened to them?"

"That is what me and my team are here today to find out..."

"After years of studying the profession, I will finally crack the code of the mystery behind the face, of Freddy Fazbear's pizza-!"

"Ummm, excuse me sir, what do you think you're doing?"

A man yelped in surprise and shot up in a stiff position from his camera, looking down at you nervously.

"Umm, you must be THE Y/n L/n yes?" He coughed into a fist avoiding eye contact with you.

"Yes, and you are?" You rose a brow at him suspiciously.

He fixed up his tie and glasses readying to introduce himself.

"My name is Daniel Grayson, leader of the small group known around these parts as the R.I.P!" He grinned proudly at himself, a bit of pride showing throughout his features.

"The 'Rest In Peace'?" You quizzed, completely confused at this man.

"What?! No! The 'Restless Investigators of the Paranormal'!" He spoke, offended at your words.

"Uh, right. No would you mind explaining why you were filming and taking pictures of the animatronics while talking into a recorder? Now that I know you're not the press."

"I'm investigating! What else would I be doing!?" He scoffed crossing his arms and turning away from you.

"Investigating what?"

"D-Did you not listen to a single thing I said earlier?! My group and I investigate the paranormal! Our inspiration beginning here!"

You gave him a look that told him to elaborate, an annoyed groan emitting from him.

"I can't believe someone so DULL and CLUELESS helps run this place..." He mumbled to himself, you hearing everything.

"Hey!"

"Fear not maiden! Rest your constantly overheating head! For I, Daniel Grayson shall explain everything!" He grinned wrapping an arm around you and pulling you close.

"Please." You growled, already annoyed by this man.

"You see! When I was around, maybe 17 years old I was here in this very plex 10 years after the mysterious disappearance of four eight-year-old children that were last seen in this establishment!"

Your eyes widened at his words. You never knew about this! Four kids went missing here how many years ago!?

"Umm, if you don't mind me asking, Mr. Grayson, how old are you right now?"

"I'm 28 years old!"

21 years!? These children went missing 21 years ago?! You started working here eight years ago so around then it would have been 13 years ago at the time! Time flies quick, doesn't it?!

"Oh! Well then carry on..."

"Alright! As I was saying! I was 17 when I came here to visit with my friends! We were watching the band play on that very stage having a good ol' time! Then something strange happened that changed my life forever..."

"And that is?"

"The animatronics once were normal robots! They moved like robots and 'talked' like robots ever since this place opened! But then, on that fateful day they just, glitched."