chapter 20

In a dark throne room, there is a lone figure sitting on a big throne that looked like something that came straight from hell. The dark night coupled with the dark place prevent from the onlookers to clearly see the person's looks but his aura alone can already made people cower from fear.

The lone figure look at the reflection of a blue haired boy pushing away a silver haired teenager boy. The bright crimson eyes locked his gaze at the blue haired boy as a faint smile appear.

"Soon..."

Ow<~

Rikayu angrily rush to his room and roughly shut the door close, he ruffled his already messy pinkish hair like a madman as he remember again the event that just happened a while ago.

Rikayu just finished visiting the capital's library and now he is on his way to back to his fancy apartment when he saw the familiar long greenish hair in the crowd. Thanks to his amazing eyesights, he saw the slim figure easily get away from the crowd.

He, on the other hand, having a little problem getting away from the crowd. As he is the crown prince of the Ryner Kingdom, he has little to no experience in the crowd. Yes, he could have just brought along guards with him, but since he never had a chance to know how the life of normal people in his kingdom, he thought it would be a great chance now that he is in the neighborhood country .

'It seems getting out from the crowd also need skills', Rikayu thought to himself as he finally manage to freed himself after a more than 10 minutes. He look around and saw the figure he is looking for enter a suspicious walkway.

'What is she doing there?', he thought as he hid himself and follow the girl. They walk deeper and deeper as they turn left and right, they finally come to the dead end. Rikayu is confused as to why a person, especially a girl to go in such a place.

As he enchants his eyesights more, he finally saw a group of men standing there as they held a figure, seemingly like a hostage. His head is held down and it seems there's blood on him, but he can't clearly see that person.

'It seems she is trying to save that person' ,Rikayu thought this as a conclusion as to why she come here, he is getting ready to jump in action, but stop, when he heard something out of his expectations.

"Hahaha! It seems you are daring enough to try to run away from me!"

Her voice is loud an clear that Rikayu is certain that it is not an illusion or something wrong with his ears.

"Hm? Why are you quiet? Didn't you just fought with them a while ago? Why? Have nothing to say? I thought so, hahahahah!!"

Her voice is loud and clear like a banshee wanting the attention, she didn't held back her voice, knowing that nobody will come this deep.

"I already told you, right? A villain, will always be a villlain. Even if you fight back, you will never get the happy ending! I did expect you to fight back, so i keep an eyes on you, just in case. And it seems that i am right, hahaha! Just accept your fate, Akira"

His eyes widened in shock, his heart throbbing loudly and painfully as he held his chest. He want to rush there and save him, but what he did to Akira months ago prevent him from moving, like he is wrapped in chains, no matter how much he want to move, he just can't.

Akira, that was hold by these men mumble out words as he is too weak after they beat him up.

"....e......h"

"Huh? What did you say?"

"...ye...b...h"

"Say it clearly!!"

Suzie is getting frustrated, she almost pull her hair from frustration. Then, Akira use his little bit of strength to make his voice louder that everyone could hear it.

"Bye bitch"

Right after Akira said that, he disappear from their hold, but those men didn't panic or anything, they just stood there. Rikayu also realized that those men seems abnormal, their eyes are clouded and unfocused, its like they are....

"...hypnotize" Rikayu unconsciously said it but not loud enough that Suzie could hear it.

"ARGHHH!!! BRING HIM HERE!!! FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO ME, YOU HEAR ME YOU MORONS!! ARGHHHH!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!!!"

Suzie scream loudly as she pulled her hair. There are few people that dare enough to call her bitch in her previous life and they will always be 'taken care of' and people wi no longer dare to call him that so she just let it slide, but hearing Akira called her that with a smirk that full of mockery and disgust and even disappear after saying that make her almost gone crazy.

Rikayu could no longer stand to see this, leave in silent rage.

After destroying almost everything in his apartment did he finally stop.

How can he be so stupid?! He is supposed to be future ruler of a kingdom but he can easily be tricked by a commoner girl and accused an innocent person the crime that he didn't even want to do! Not only that, that innocent person is also the same person that trust him the most and even told him about his grief.

He want to apologize, but he knew he doesn't even deserve to. He knew that, Akira neither want him to be 10 feets near to him nor see him. Rikayu heart throbbed from that thought, he remembers back the kind and beautiful Akira that would easily blush and smile at him, but he knew that the Akira he knew is already gone.

"It is funny that you realized you need that someone after they are gone", Rikayu mocked himself.

(A/N helloooooo my fellows!!! It's been a longgg time right? Sorry i didn't update, i lost my motivation and decided to just laze around with lots of bags of chips and try to think of a plot. But when i realized it, it new year already passed! Not only that, i have online classes i need to attend and most of them are new silibus that i have no choice but to study 'diligently'. And HOLY FRICK- THERE'S 69.9K reads??? The last time i checked, its like 30-40 k? Thank you every for your support!!!!🤗)