chapter 8

Previously...

The action that Akira do next startled everyone.

•••

Akira move his palm to the sky and a burst of light shots to the sky. Everyone cover their eyes as the light is too blinding.

The moment they open their eyes, they were greet with a sight of a huge snake that made of water. Everyone awed at it.

Forming a weapon from the user's own magic is common throughout the years but there are few people that can form a beats using their magics. Forming a beats are very difficult as it will take lots of energy. Those people that able to form it are very rare like the magic gems. Whoever that able to will be treasured by the kingdom as it is said that people that able to form a beast are a blessing given by the heavens.

Now back to the fight, Kataru is trembling that his legs couldn't stand anymore that cause him to fall down to the ground. The snake is very big, it is towering everyone.

The capture targets are very shocked at Akira's ability. How powerful is he? they thought to themselves as they witnessing the beast.

Kataru realize that the moment he step on the battle ground, he already lost. Knowing that it is impossible to win, he state that he gave up.

"I-I-I g-gave up!"

Akira eyed him then he look at everyone. Again, he lift up his palm at the sky then he clench it. With that, the snake shatters and disappear in a blink of an eye.

Akira saw that everyone are still in daze. He crunch down and put his palm on the ground. Then a light appear all over the ground, making everyone confused. Akira stand up again and flick his finger.

Everyone's eyes become dull then it return to normal. It takes a while for everyone to come back to their senses. Then the teacher yell that Kataru win the spar.

"The winner is Kataru Hakayu!"

Everyone clapped as Kataru walk to down. He smirk smugly. His friends congratulate him.

The capture targets are startled by it. They swore that they heard that Kataru gave up, then why he win?! Why does everyone looks like nothing happened just a while ago?!

They look at Akira that is walking down the stage. What are you hiding? they thought to themselves.

The school over and the capture targets quickly gather at Makoto's room.

"What the fuck happened that time?" -daichi

"Its like they don't know what happened" -hikaru

"Its clearly that Akira is the one that won but they announced that it was Kataru. Not only that, everyone seems unfazed at the water snake after the light appear. Its like it never happened" -edward

"Oi Makoto. What do you think?"-ken

" I'm thinking about the light that appear. The way they acted after the light appear is like they don't remember anything. Then, they announced that the Kataru guy is the winner, its like the fight are different than what it supposed to look like"-makoto

"Arghhhh!!! Im done with this thinking!"-ken

Ken angrily walk to the door.

" Ken! Where are you going?!"-hikaru

"I'm going to get Akira and get the answer straight from him!"

With that, Ken left the room with a loud bang. The others look at each other.

"Should we stop him?"

"Just let him. I also want the answer from Akira"

With Ken

Ken angrily walk around to find Akira. He then decided to search him in the library. He enter the library and saw that nobody is inside, except one.

His blue like ocean hair and emerald eyes is stood out the most inside the dull library. Ken want to rush to him but the evening sun shone Akira, making him looks more appealing.

Ken stare at the figure. Then he remembered the reason he come there and quickly slam his fist at the table where Akira is.

Akira startled by his action, slowly look at Ken. He saw that Ken is very furious and he don't know why. He want to stand up but Ken's growl make him unable to move.

"You...."

Ken growl. Akira trembling under his gaze. It feels like he was watched by a hunter, and he was the prey.

Then he feel like everything turn upside down. He look up and realize that Ken is holding him and put him on his(K) shoulder like a sack of potato.

Ken walk out and seems unfazed by the stares by other students. Akira is a blushing mess when they got stared at and he didn't knew the reason is!

"K-Ken, w-where are you taking me?"

Akira asked Ken but he didn't answer. He want to struggle but he afraid that Ken will get angry so he just stay still.

Then they stop. Akira heard a door being open and Ken continue walking. Akira look up and saw that its a room? A luxurious room actually.

"Oi Ken! Why are you holding him like that!"

"Did you seriously kidnap him?"

"Where's your manner?"

Akira heard the voices and froze, he knew those voices belongs to.

"I don't give a crap to explain anything"-ken

Ken then put him down on his feet and meet with five pairs of eyes looking at him intensely. Akira look at the floor, terrified by their gazes.

"Akira"

Akira flinch when Makoto call him.

"What did you do at the battle class?"

"W-what do you m-mean?"-akira

"Don't play dumb Akira"-edward

" We knew what happened "-ken

Akira felt a figure is standing in front of him. Five figures. Akira lift up his head and look at their faces.

" He know what do did. We remember what you did at the battle class"

"I-I really don't know-"

"Stop playing dumb and answer us Akira! What did you do at there! what is up with that strange light!"

Hearing this, Akira widen his eyes.

'It couldn't be. T-They remember..?'

(A/N and there it is! Im sure you're happy with the double update! See you in the next chapter! (which is gonna take a while))