chapter 5

Thank you all for your supports! I never thought it could reach 1k! So here's an update for you~!!

----------------------------------

"So what is it?"

Ken ask as he getting more and more annoyed with Edward because he keep quiet.

The five of them are now inside Makoto's room. The room is the same like all the dorm rooms but more spacious and luxurious. Edward already put a barrier around the room so no one can hear them. It is also the best place to talk privately without Suzie disturbing them

Ken couldn't keep his rage anymore as he slammed the table with his fist.

"Just say it god dammit!!!"

"Tell me. What do you think about Akira"

All of them look at Edward confusely. Ken sneer as he spat out all the things he thought about Akira, which is very negative.

"-not only that, he's-"

"Im not talking about the Akira before we met Suzie"

After hearing Edward, Ken fell silent. To be truth, they don't remember about anything Akira before they meet Suzie, but they do remember that he's a great friend. A friend you can rely on, a friend you can put your guard down.

"He's a great friend"

Makoto finally answer Edward after a long silence. Edward eyed him as he sigh.

"Other than that?"

They couldn't answer it. They really don't remember every detail about Akira. Even if they try to remember, they can't. Its like something is blocking them from remembering Akira but why?

"Yeah. Even i don't know"

"Then why you-"

"Because i know what Akira think about us"

They look at Edward like he has grown two heads.

"We don't know anything about Akira, we don't even know what he like and dislike but you know what he thinks of us? What a joke"-daichi

"Yeah. Probably he's just using us"-ken

"I want to think that too but after enter his room, i couldn't even denied it anymore"-edward

" You enter his room?"-hikaru

Edward told them when he accidentally enter Akira's room. The, light, the pendant, and the memories he suddenly get.

"So when you touch the pendant, you suddenly got some kind of vision?"

"And the vision is actually Akira's memories?"

Edward nodded.

"What did you see on the vision?"

"I'm not sure myself because its kinda blur but there's a child abused by an adult, then fire everywhere and there's a woman heavily injured saying something"

"What did she said?"

"She said 'protect it, and live on'. There's also some visions that I couldn't quite see but...."

"But what?"

"I saw us"

They look at each other then they look at Makoto that is on his thinking posture.

"How did he get the pendant?"

"He said it was given by his late mother"

"That is not an ordinary pendant"