chapter 12

(A/N I must say it is very entertaining to read all of your comments, i laugh so hard😂 and i want to thanks all of you for your supports!

Also! Because many people want it, then Rikayu will also enter the harem. *though i was thinking of making it RikayuxAkira and make the capture targets suffer* ahem! Now off to the story!)

(A/N a little bit of fluff(not really) here)

In the morning, the sun shone through the curtains onto a beautiful blunette that is laying on a bed. His eyes slowly opened, showing a pair of bewitching emerald eyes.

Akira is in his own world as he remembers about yesterday's event. Akira blush in embarrassment as he remembered about him hugging onto Rikayu while crying.

Akira groan and ignored his beating heart as he tried to get up, keyword: tried, but he can not move. Then he realized that someone is holding him as he feels someone's arm on his waist pulling him closer to someone's chest.

Akira look up and blush when he saw his and Rikayu's body are very close. His heart is beating very fast. Akira calm his beating heart, the feeling of embarrassment still remain but there is also relief and comfort.

Akira close his eyes and heard the rhythm of Rikayu's heart and with time, he fall asleep again.. 'Today is Saturday so its okay', Akira thought to himself. In a matter of seconds, Akira falls asleep again.

OvO

It is already noon when Akira open his eyes again, only to meet a pair of pinkish eyes, that is gazing deeply on him. Rikayu lean closer to his face.

"Looks like you're enjoying this"

Rikayu smirk as a look of amusement could be seen in his eyes. Akira shivered when he felt Rikayu's hot breath touch his ears. Then he blush so hard that he looks like a tomato.

Akira squirmed to escape but that only make him tighten Rikayu's hold. However, his squirming to escape have awaken the 'dragon'.

Akira froze when he felt something is poking his butt. He slowly look up to Rikayu. Rikayu's gaze on him as if he is the hunter and Akira is his prey.

With all his strength, Akira push Rikayu off him but not too strong as to hurt him. Afraid of what gonna happen, Akira tun to the door, that is after he said goodbye to Rikayu.

"B-B-Bye! I-I have s-something i n-need to d-do!"

With that, Akira leave the door open as he did not care anymore, he run as fast as he could, leaving Rikayu on the floor. Rikayu chuckle in amusement as he stand up, close the door and walk to the bathroom to do his 'business'.

Akira arrived at his dorm and slam his door harshly. He lean his back on the door as he slid down to the floor. Akira could feel his burning face and his hesrt beating so loudly.

"Ughhhh what have gotten into me...."

Akira mumble to himself as he wonder what is he feeling right now. But even though he is feeling very embarrassed, for some reasons, he is also very happy. Akira walk to the bathroom and get ready for today.

(A/N too much? I don't think so(∂ω∂))

UvU

With the capture targets, they are going to the palace as Makoto's parents, the king and the queen have summoned them. They are now inside the royal carriage that is prepared for them.